P74♡

After taking the pill and drinking a glass of water I felt a bit okay when time went on.

The boys were very talkative today.

It was so funny listening to them teasing each other in which I saw how much they cared for each other even if they didn't realize it especially for Heeseung.

After I was done eating I thought of walking out but Sunoo pulled me with him.

"Uhm...?"I looked at him.

"Actually I won't take much of your time but come with me to my room."He said as I just nodded with a smile and followed him.

My only interest was trying to see what kind of room he had.

I just smiled when I looked around with silence.

He came with something.

"Actually while I was shopping I thought of buying you this."He said as I walked to look at it.

"He said as I walked to look at it

My smile widened.

"Wow they look nice."I said.

"I just picked them,at first I had thought of buying you this cute hat but Jake said it didn't look good but kinda more for babies."He said while pouting.

I just couldn't take his cuteness.

"Thanks for buying me this,When I wear them I'll remember your kindness Sunoo."I said.

"Anyways I can see you looking into my room,when you come back I'll completely change it because it looks boring now."He said.

"But it looks nice."I said.

"Yeah it did,now I'm thinking of just changing it so that I feel more like I'm in a new mansion."He said..

"I guess you guys change your rooms each year."I said as a joke.

"Well Heeseung does that every year."He said.

My eyes widened with surprise.

"Whoah,that's surprising."I said.

"Anyways did you pack your clothes yet?"He asked.

"Ohh word,I'll have to go and do that right now."I said.

I walked normally then ran out of Sunoo's room to go and get to my room.

"Ohh Y/N?"Said Sunghoon who I nearly passed without noticing.

I stopped and turned to look at him but didn't realize he was this close and that's when my head bumped to his chest.

"Ouch."I began rubbing my bumped head while he smiled.

"You should be careful."He said.

"Ohh sorry about that,I was just in a hurry to go and pack my clothes."I said.

"You seem excited to go back home aren't you?"He asked.

"Well...it's nice to finally see my parents and little brother."I said.

"You have a little brother?"He asked as I just couldn't understand his calm expression.

"Yeah,I'm also worried that I might find my room a mess."I said.

"What about I help you pack?"He asked gently.

"Wow you really wish to help me...Uhm no thanks."I smiled awkwardly.

"I'm just kidding."He said in which I didn't know if I should laugh or smile.

"Did you see Jungwon or Ni-ki?"Asked Sunghoon.

"Uhm...not at all."I said.

"Okay see you then."He said softly as he walked away.

"He's just so calm..."I smiled to myself.

I then walked straight to my room.

When I got inside I began packing without stopping.

While doing so I thought of texting Hyunjin If he was active and when I took my phone I saw a message from YooA.

"Should I answer her?"I questioned myself.

But then I remembered what Jungwon told me...

"YooA doesn't like Yeonjun." Jungwon's words recalled.

"I think she will text me If she really is the friend I used to know."I thought to myself but only texted Hyunjin who seemed to be off.

"So boring."I said to myself as I felt tired but I just couldn't leave any of my clothes since I was too comfortable in them.

I looked at everything I was given by the boys.

"Heeseung gave me a nice bracelet,Hyunjin also a nice bracelet plus a book,Sunghoon gave me a few pics he took of me and the boys and now it was Sunoo with this nice outfit."I smiled putting them in one place but...

I took the bracelet Heeseung gave me and put it on.

I was done and went out to look for the butler so my packed belongings could be moved into the car.

The butler looked at me.

"Uhm...actually will Mrs Lee be home to say goodbye to me?"I asked.

"I'm afraid she is too busy now,but well you can call her."He said.

"Uhm...no no."I smiled awkwardly.

"Miss Y/N to be honest it's good to have at least one girl in this house,the boys seem happy."He said.

"Ohh is that so?"I began biting my nails.

"Yes and I just hope you love it here."Said the butler as he smiled gently and walked away.

I was just ignoring the fact that Mrs Lee's butler was handsome,he was tall,had a young face and he seemed fit in which he seemed more strict sometimes.

I just walked downstairs to just go outside and look around since I didn't have time for that or even felt like it.

When I looked outside there was no one so I began walking around the house.

I was walking when I noticed how huge this mansion was.♡