P71♡

"If you don't like this idea you can tell me maybe what about we go..."Before he could finish.

"I would love to skate with you."I said.

"Really?"He smiled.

"I don't know how but you can teach me."I said.

"Don't worry about that,you will be good in no time."He said.

As he drove we got to the place.

"Is this place crowded,I mean more public?"I asked while walking with him out.

"No...it's only us."He said.

"What do you mean only us?"I asked.

"It's owned by my brother...he likes skating so I use it mostly more than him."He said.

"Wow you have such an amazing life."I said as I looked at his hand in which I felt like holding.

I was surprised when he suddenly held my hand.

"Okay let's go inside."With a smile on his face I just couldn't hold my wide smile.

We got inside and even put on a pair of ice skates.

"I hope I don't fall."I said.

"You won't,I'm here with you."He said as I couldn't stop looking at his cute face.

"You will look good in any kind of hair color."I said as he looked at me.

"I was thinking of changing my hair color,but I'm still not sure which to go for."He said.

"Whoah really,I would say I want to see you in blonde."I said taking it as a joke.

"Then blonde color it is."He said as I was surprised he chose that.

"I can't wait to see you."I smiled.

"Wait for me when school reopens."He said as he got up.

I just gulped knowing I will skate no matter what.

He gave me his hand.

"Let's go."He said as I put my hand in his and got up as well.

He was showing me how to balance and everything.

I understood every word he was saying.

"Your a quick learner I see."He said.

"But I feel bad at this,I just hope I don't fall."I said.

"Like I said...you got me."He said as he was holding my hand.

It felt like we could skate forever.

Music where being played and one of my favorite song began playing.

I couldn't concentrate as I tried to dance to the beat but I nearly lost my balance but Hyunjin somehow just pulled in for a hug.

It wasn't his intention to hug me but I was already feeling like I could hug him back.

"Your okay right?"He asked with a smile.

I looked at him.

"You kept your promise and well let me treat you to a special meal once school reopens."I said.

"That I can accept."He said.

We began to skate around playfully and laughing with each other.

We were tired as we were seated and drinking some banana milk drink.

"Mmmh I really didn't know they sell this here."I said.

"Well anything my brother likes is here."He said.

"Shouldn't we be attending?"I asked.

"Ahh I nearly forgot,it's because I was enjoying spending time with you here."He said.

"Why does his words always make me like him more?"I questioned myself.

"Let's get going,I guess it's already late."He said.

We went out and got inside the car.

I had to check my phone and it seemed Heeseung did send a message only to check up I'm okay.

I replied him back and then focused on where I was going.

We got back to the place we were once at.

We both got out of the car as it seemed crowded this time especially outside.

"I'm so not used to idol lives."I said.

I couldn't take my eyes off him.

He took me by my hand as we entered inside and as expected the front seats were kept for us.

"Wow it feels so unreal."I thought to myself when I saw a lot of people and mostly even famous people.

Felix had already appeared to the stage as he looked hotter than the last time I saw him.

"Wow I liked his hair style."I said.

"Well you will like mine more."Said Hyunjin as I giggled.

It took for an hour while watching his performance and long nice Australian accent speech.

Just as I looked by the side I saw Mrs Hwang smiling at me and waving her hand as I waved back awkwardly and looked in the front.

"Ohh word...why did I have to see her."I slapped my face.

We even saw some other artists perform as it felt like a dream come true.

Felix when he got off stage he walked to us first.

"I'm glad you came for once."Said Felix.

"Well I got someone with me whose a big fan."He said as Felix looked at me.

"Aww...your Y/N right,I always forget people but I couldn't forget you."He said.

I smiled.

"Well then...if only I knew you were an artist ealier I would have asked for an autograph but I think I wasted my time on books more than social media."I said with a smile.

"Well enjoy the show guys...I guess I have to go somewhere now."He said with a smile as he hurried somewhere quickly.

I gave Hyunjin a smile as we sat and kept watching other artists.

But by then I was feeling a bit tired.

I didn't know a single artist.

"Wow I might remember some of the songs here but I didn't know the faces behind the voices."I thought to myself.♡