P101♡

I woke up right in the middle of the night  to go and fetch a glass of cold water from the kitchen.

I was walking right into the kitchen when I heard someone whimpering alone.

He was talking over the phone when I realized it was Heeseung.

"You don't really care about me and neither did you care about mom,now I'll take over my grandma's part and make you fall instead."He said.

"What's up with him and always fighting with his father?"I questioned myself.

"I gave you this chance to explain to yourself but not anymore."He said as he hanged up.

"Is he crying?"I questioned myself without believing it.

When I entered the kitchen I found him seated right at the floor with a bottle of wine.

"Heeseung what are you doing?"I asked when I saw he looked like a mess.

"What are you looking at?"He asked looking drunk.

"I even thought you stopped drinking,let me take you to your room."I said as I was walking towards him.

"Don't dare touch me,I don't need anyone to care for me."He said giving me that look that always makes me shiver and not know what to say or do.

"Heeseung..."I kinda felt bad for him.

"Let me be."He said so softly.

I just couldn't watch him cry all alone.

Even though I didn't know what made him to be like this It just pains to know he was going through something that no one knew in the mansion.

I just joined with seating down next to him.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

He just looked at me without a word and with his teary eyes.

I just couldn't resist but wiped his tears.

And from that moment I don't know why but he put his lips against mine in which I didn't know how to react but closed my eyes.

It was then a night to never forget.

In the morning...

I woke up with a smile and then something hit me.

"Damn what should I wear today?"I questioned myself.

I began checking for an outfit.

I went to take a shower

Outfit for today...

I took my phone as I put it in my bag.

"Today I'll just go to some restaurant."I thought to myself as there was a knock at my door.

I immediately ran to open.

The butler smiled.

"Well Miss Y/N today Mrs Lee told me to give you this invitation card for some birthday party tomorrow."He said as he handed me a card.

"Mrs Lee?"I questioned as I opened it.

"From Wonyoung?"I was surprised to be meeting her again.

I just put the card in my bag as I walked out.

While walking I bumped into Heeseung.

It suddenly began to feel cold as I couldn't stop staring at him.

"What's wrong?"He asked.

I shook my head.

"Nothing...is..wrong.."I said making myself feel weird.

He just walked downstairs without any problems.

"Doesn't he remember what happened last night or is he just pretending?"I questioned myself.

"What are you waiting for Y/N,let's go eat."Said Ni-ki who came out of nowhere.

I nodded as we walked downstairs and I ate a bit.

"I can't wait to go to Wonyoung's birthday party tomorrow."Said Jake.

"I heard Jay that his girlfriend will also be there."Said Ni-ki as Jay rolled his eyes.

"Hey you talk too much Ni-ki,he's just lying to you guys."Said Jay.

"Don't be shy,it's not like we will steal her if you show her to us."Said Sunoo.

I just kept staring at Heeseung who seemed like he was pretending to be happy with all that is happening while none of the boys knew the other part of him.

Heeseung looked at me as I immediately looked at the food and pretended to enjoy the salad.

"I don't even like this salad,why am I pretending to like it."I thought while smiling to hide the fact that I didn't like the taste at all.

Sunghoon came walking downstairs.

"Sunghoon have you got the invitation card?"Asked Sunoo.

"You can go to the party but I'm good,I have more better things to do."He said as everyone kept quiet.

Sunghoon walked out.

"He seems to be in a bad mood today for him to respond."Said Jungwon.

"He often nods right?"Asked Ni-ki.

"Wait but he always talks to me,what are they talking about?"I looked at them confused.

"Let's not get late for school."Said Jake.

"You just remind me of yesterday."giggled Sunoo.

"Argh that was a very bad experience,I shouldn't have forgotten we were going to school and nearly got in trouble for coming to school late."Said Jake.

"I told you to hurry up choosing an outfit,so let's go."Said Ni-ki as they both walked out.

"Actually I'm going too."I said as the others were left along with Heeseung.

I hurried to Sunghoon's car while he was inside busy typing on his phone.

I just got in the car.

"Hi."I said with a smile.

"Hi..."He looked kinda nervous.

"Is there a problem?"I asked.

He shook his head while pouting.

I smiled as he drove the car.

We arrived at school as I was walking I bumped into IU.

"Ohh my word,today I caught you."She said.

"Caught....me...doing what?"I asked with confusion.

"What were you doing in Sunghoon's car?"She asked.

"It's none of your business."I said as I glared at her.♡