P54♡

I just even regretted to want to play games when I saw the room.

"Uhm...your gaming room is so big."I said as I was so confused.

"Yeah I guess,I'll show you how I play my games."He said with a smile.

"Wow is it the first time I see him smile,so cute that we are getting along really well."I said as I smiled back.

We both took a seat.

"Well don't be confused by the screens and just only look at this one,but well I challenge you to a game."He smiled.

"A game and what will I get in return if I win?"I asked.

"Sneaky miss Y/N but well you can ask for anything and if I win I'll also have to ask for something isn't that fair."He said.

"Wow you already know your going to win anyways."I said.

"Well I might let you win."He smiled as we laughed.

I played games with him and he kept winning a lot.

I couldn't even see what time it is while we played and enjoyed.

"How come your winning,it seems you have played games since you were born."I said.

"Hehe well I guess so."He said as this time he let me win.

It was so fun but unfortunately I lost.

"That's so bad since I wanted to ask something from you but well you have to ask from me."I said smiling.

"Well I'll think about what I want and tell you."He said.

"Well then okay,I'll have to go and eat though,I wonder what time it is."I said as I took out my phone.

"Guess it's time to eat Miss Y/N."Said Jay as we walked out of his room together.

"But well you can stop calling me Miss but just Y/N."I said.

"Okay then Y/N."He said as he looked into his phone and kept an upset looking face like something is bothering him.

"What's wrong?"I asked while we walked down the stairs.

"It's nothing."He said with a smile as we got to join the other boys and still Sunghoon didn't come to join us and Heeseung wasn't back home yet.

I began eating when I looked at the door wondering where is Heeseung.

I even checked my phone if Hyunjin will ever text me If he add my number.

I ended up switching my phone off and right then Heeseung walked in.

"Ohh wow how are you back so late?"Asked Ni-ki.

"It's none of your business,either way I'm hungry."He said as he took a seat.

"Being the best student can always cause a headache."Said Ni-ki while laughing.

"And what about being dump?"Asked Heeseung.

"Ahh how rude."Said Ni-ki as he began to eat.

Jay got up without saying a word and ran out of the house with a worried looking face.

"What's up with him?"Asked Jake.

"I bet his girlfriend cheated on him,why would he run out like that for."Said Ni-ki laughing but everyone didn't take the joke making him look stupid.

For a moment it was so quiet while my eyes met Heeseung's eyes.

I nearly chocked on the rice while he handed out a glass of water.

I was surprised but took the glass and drank the water.

"Are you okay Y/N?"Asked Jungwon.

"Uhm yes I am...my mind was just somewhere else."I said.

Heeseung just got up and left.

"I think I should go to my room too."I said as I got up and left the boys to find Heeseung standing right at my door room.

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

"What do you think?I only came here to wait for Jake so he's able to give me my book."He said.

"Yeah right,your waiting for Jake right at my door but anyways can you move aside so I can enter my room."I said.

"Why don't you try to move me instead."He said with a smirk.

"Come on,so annoying."I thought as I looked at him first to think if I should just push him or wait for him to move.

But ohh well I decided to push him instead.

Firstly he never thought I'll think that way and secondly I never thought he will fall easily and mostly grab my hand to fall along with him.

He fell to the ground when I fell onto him.

For a minute there our eyes met and I could feel his heart beat fast.

"Wow your alive."I said as a joke to avoid the awkwardness.

"Yeah and are you going to stay on top of me for long?"He asked with his face turning red.

"What are you guys doing?"Asked Jake who was confused.

I immediately got up covering my blushing face with my hands.

While Heeseung got up I just immediately opened the door of my room and entered.

"Ohh word,that was just so...ohh word I shouldn't have pushed him in the first place."I thought as I sat down next to the door feeling embarrassed.

"Wow why was his face red,does he like me for real?"I questioned myself.

I then slapped myself while laughing.

"Impossible,but do I like him for real too?"I questioned myself but then laughed again.

"I'll just take a warm bath to refresh my mind."I said when I did so and when I was done I went straight to bed.♡