P75♡

I was totally astonished by the beauty of the other views and also meeting with the gardens that I never thought I'll see.

"Too bad we aren't allowed to eat the strawberries."Sign written on a small board I just looked around and didn't expect to see the butler walking to this small house.

"Is that where he lives?"I questioned myself.

It looks nice even though it was for a butler.

I then turned to go back since I will get lost or maybe the butler sees me.

I immediately began walking back when I bumped into someone unexpected.

I looked and it was Sunghoon.

"What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Uhm...I was looking around...am I not allowed to?"I asked.

"You are allowed,I thought maybe Mrs Lee was back and you went to meet her."He said.

"Ohh...so that other gate leads to Mrs Lee's other mansion?"I asked with amaze.

"You won't be able to see the other mansion from here but I can tell you it's much beautiful than this one.

"Who exactly is Mrs Lee?"I asked.

"Don't worry and mostly you don't recognize her since she's grown all old but well I'll make sure to get you her pic when she was young,you will be amazed."He said.

"I always thought you spoke five words but this days you talk a lot."I laughed.

He seemed a bit annoyed that I stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry if that felt not right."I said covering my mouth.

He removed my hand away from my mouth.

I just looked at him confused.

"You make me talk a lot."He said so softly that I got goosebumps.

"Uhm...I'll just go and check if I didn't leave something that's my favorite behind."I said.

"Hmm."He sigh as I walked quickly without looking back.

Just then I saw Jungwon walking out of the mansion.

I just felt like talking to him.

"Jungwon!"I shouted as he looked at me.

"Ohh Y/N."He waved at me as I quickly walked to him.

"Where are you going when I'll be leaving?"I asked.

"I wasn't going anywhere."He said with a smile.

"You just wanted to take a walk outside?"I asked.

"Yeah that's right."He said.

"Won't you be missing my presence in this mansion?"I asked.

"Yeah I'll be missing you a lot,I mean you make every guy smile in this mansion."He said.

"When I come back I'll take you out."I said with a smile.

"Promise?"He said.

"I promise."I said as we giggled.

"Anyways did you tell YooA about..."He seemed curious.

"Well..I'm just waiting for her text and then I'll let you know what happens."I said.

"Okay we will see and anyways Heeseung was looking for you."He said.

"For me?"I asked as I looked confused.

"Yes."He said.

"What does he want now?"I questioned myself with an annoyed face.

Just then I left Jungwon as I walked inside.

I passed Ni-ki who was busy talking to Jake and Sunoo as I headed upstairs.

I got to Heeseung's room and was about to knock at the door but the door opened.

I got nervous I don't even know why.

"Ohh...your here coconut crab."He said with his smile appearing on his face.

I found it cute as I smiled back.

"I'll kill you for that name."I said.

"I looked for you but it seems you came running,aren't we just a match."He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why were you looking for me?"I asked.

"I...I forgot."He said.

"You forgot?"I asked.

"Well...you took too long so every word I wanted to say just vanished."He said.

"You must be kidding me,do you know how tiring it is to get to your room."I said giving the deadly glare.

"You look cute when your mad,I think I'll miss this."He said while I could see he was trying to pet my head.

But he seemed to be struggling from making a decision to either pet me or not.

"I think it's better I'll be going and that way you can go back to your usual self."I said.

"It's not like your leaving forever,it's just a holiday and still I find it like forever."He said.

I checked the timing.

"Ohh I guess I'll be leaving anytime soon."I said.

I smiled and was about to leave when he hold my hand.

I stopped as I gulped.

He turned me around and hugged me.

I got used to his hugs so I gave in.

"Don't take of that bracelet."He said.

"Why not?"I asked.

"Just don't."He said.

He then let me go as I didn't know what to say and just quickly walked.

Just at the timing of leaving hits everyone seemed to have said their goodbyes to me.

I just missed my mom and dad.

Everything was in place when I could finally leave.

I just walked to this new limo when I noticed the boys were outside but Heeseung wasn't here.

I just looked around while I got inside and still he didn't appear.

I just turned on my phone and put on my earpods.

"I can't believe I'm going to see my mom and dad,I soo miss them."I thought as I closed my eyes not looking at the mansion and it took off.♡