P86♡

We got seated.

"Actually don't worry,I'll pay for everything here today."She said.

I didn't want to say anything since she insisted.

"So what made you come here?"I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?"She asked with a straight face that I felt nervous if she will tell me about the Heeseung situation that Jungwon told me.

"I missed you."She said while holding both my hands with a bright smile.

"Ohh....that's so...actually I always thought of you ever since I got here."I said with a smile.

"Well...you didn't tell me that you already left so I had so many questions to ask you but just didn't know if they were necessary."She said.

"Ohh...you can ask,I don't mind since I got nothing to hide."I said.

"You really won't mind?"She asked with a smile.

"We are friends after all."I just said.

"Well...I was always kinda curious,I mean it's so weird that you and Heeseung just became so close as soon as you arrived to our school...and most importantly what was weird was seeing you talk to the other Enhypen boys in which it's rare for anyone to even communicate with them."It felt like she was out of breath from all the quick response.

"Uhm...what are you trying to say?"I asked.

"Did you know Heeseung before coming to the school?"She asked as I felt speechless.

I just didn't know if I should be honest or lie.

She really was waiting for me to answer.

"Whoah YooA...I don't even understand what your trying to say...Heeseung just liked me and decided for us to be a couple."I said trying to see her reaction.

"Ohh...but do you like him?"She asked with hesitation.

"But why are you asking me such questions?"I asked.

"Because we are friends;I have to know everything about you and mostly you shouldn't hide anything from me Y/N."She said in an annoyed manner.

"Uhm...I actually don't know about my feelings for him yet."I said.

"Ohh...when you feel like you don't like him tell me,even if...you like him."She smiled more.

"Ohh yeah...I get you."I said feeling a bit awkward.

"Actually...me and Yeonjun kinda...."She said looking a bit down.

"What happened?"I asked.

"We broke up."She said making a sad face.

"But how?"I asked surprised.

"It was complicated,he's more of a playboy...so I didn't like him always flirting around you know so we fought over him talking to this other girl..."She said not wanting to finish her words.

"I get what your trying to say."I said.

"Yes so even if he tries for us to get back together I can't,I never liked him anyways."She said.

I checked my phone to notice Heeseung's message in which I quickly got up.

"Ahh...actually I need to go."I said.

"Uhm...is there something urgent to go to?"She asked.

"I know you came all the way here to see me,but there is something...ahh...I have to do."I said.

"Actually wait..."She held my arm as I looked at her.

"I'll take you,I came by my car anyways."She said spinning the car keys with her fingers.

I had no idea what to say or do.

"Okay..."I didn't like the idea but I really had to go home.

We both got out of the restaurant and into her car.

She drove me to my home as I directed her.

When I was trying to get out.

"Can I come and help you?"She asked.

"Uhm...actually...you can go,I will only just be wasting your time."I said trying to think of an excuse.

"I don't feel like leaving now so tell me what to help you with."She hesitated as she walked out of her car.

"Fine..."I said while writing a message to Heeseung telling him YooA is coming inside.

"I hope she doesn't see him."I thought.

"Are we going in or....?"She asked as I smiled and we walked in.

As I wanted Heeseung was no where to be seen.

"I guess he has read my message."I thought with a smile.

"Wow your home looks lovely,last time I came here was when I was so young and your mom baked some cup cakes."She said as she sat down.

"Yeah sadly my parents come back late."I said.

"Where is your younger brother,I mean I've never met him."She said.

"He went to his friend's house for some adventure games."I said.

"That's awesome...I guess a life of having a sibling is fun."She said.

"Where is your older brother?"I asked.

"He's married and living abroad."She said.

"That's awesome."I said thinking of Hyunjin who left with Felix.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts and she was observing we heard a sound upstairs of something falling.

"What was that?"Asked YooA as I gulped.

"Ahh...I'll go and check."I said.

"Okay."She said as I felt relieved she wasn't going to follow me.

I then walked upstairs to find my room opened.

"So he chose my room this Lee boy."I said as I entered.

He seemed to have dropped his phone as he turned to look at me.

"Well well well...why did you choose my room out of all the room?"I asked with an annoyed face.♡