P19♡

I couldn't stop biting my lips when Hyunjin walked closer to me.

He took his seat as he looked at me.

I looked at him with a smile unable to say anything.

"Did he see the video?"I asked myself.

I looked at him and saw he had the same expression I met him the first time.

"Is he upset with me?"I began questioning myself knowing very well he's the guy I actually like and me telling those words to Heeseung I was supposed to say to Hyunjin made me a bit sad.

I took out the timetable I was given by the school and forgot that today was actually sports day.

"So after break we will be doing some sports."

It was then break time and me and YooA went to the Cafeteria.

"Why do you look sad?"Asked YooA.

"I don't know."I said while waiting at the line.

"Are you scared that you confessed to the wrong guy?"She asked.

"How did you know?"I asked her.

"Well I know how you react around someone you like and you always blushed whenever you were around Hyunjin."She said with a smile.

"Where you always watching me?"I asked.

"Well I was trying to look at Hyunjin's handsome face but saw your next to him instead."She said while rolling her eyes.

"I feel bad but Hyunjin is the guy I like you can keep Heeseung."I said with a straight face.

"Nah I was just trying to see if you really liked him and for me to tell you the guy I like you would have to try to make me talk."She said.

We got our food and went to take a seat.

Hyunjin today seemed to be on his phone.

"I wish I could seat next to him."I said feeling like day dreaming.

"Ohh gosh can you stop that,Don't forget Heeseung is watching you and anyways I'm still confused."She said while giving me a glare.

"What?"I asked while eating.

"How is it possible Heeseung didn't reject you,I mean he reject almost the most prettiest girls in school and even IU."She said as I nearly spit out of my food.

"Don't make me laugh,you mean Heeseung rejected IU out of all the girls."I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I even looked at IU who was busy talking till she looked at me and rolled her eyes at me.

"Wow she really thought he would do the same to me,too bad luck wasn't on her side."I said with a huge smile.

"Don't be evil,but she deserves it and if Heeseung accepted you are you officially gonna be his girlfriend?"She asked.

"Girlfriend?girlfriend my foot,I can never be in that position."I said while looking at Heeseung.

"Well we have never seen him dating a girl before and maybe you guys being the couple of the school will make you the upcoming prom queen this year."She said.

"Prom?"I asked while I look at both Hyunjin and Heeseung.

"I would have wanted Hyunjin to ask me to go to prom with him but Heeseung will definitely break my legs there."I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Well forget about it for now,it's still far for now and you need to know what you want."She said while drinking her juice.

"Hmm..this is so hard."I thought but then saw Hyunjin looking at me.

I looked away blushing.

But when I saw Heeseung looking at me I became annoyed.

"Did he recognize?"I began asking myself.

It was break over and we went back to our classes.

I found Hyunjin seated as I slowly walked to my desk.

I just sat down without saying anything.

"Hi."He said as I quickly looked at him.

"Did I overhear that,did he just greet me?"I asked myself.

"Did you like the book I gave you?"He asked as I just froze.

"Ohh,the book...I..I liked it,actually I loved it."I said with a huge smile on my face.

"It's good to hear that I actually wrote it myself."He said as I was so surprised.

"Wow that's wonderful."I couldn't stop looking at his cute expression.

"Anyways I just felt like talking to you today since I'm used to you greeting me first."I could see he wanted to smile about it but he kept it straight.

"Ohh,I didn't know you wanted me to greet you."I looked the other side.

"Why didn't I greet him,did he see the video?"I began asking myself questions but then turned to look at him with a smile.

"I can write another book if you would love it."He said.

"Why not,I'll surely love it and well can I know why you were absent?"I asked with regrets.

This time the teacher was not in class.

Hyunjin was about to answer when Heeseung put a small black box on my table.

"And what is this?"I asked him.

"Well I want you to open it."He said as I looked at Hyunjin who seem a bit confused.

The whole class looked at us.

I began giggling as I took the black box.

"Wow your so nice Heeseung,I'll open this once I get home."I gave him a bright smile.

"Hmm."He looked at Hyunjin and walked back to his seat.

I hid the black box inside my bag.♡

_____________♡______________

I updated my new Story.

The Echanted Book(TXT)

Will really like you to check it out.

> _ <