P127♡

I was so scared and the noises of insects and an owl made it worse.

"Someone help me."I was not even thinking straight and it was getting more scary.

I tried to get out but I fell.

I even sat down to think of how I was going to get out of here remembering that I even left my phone.

"Take my hand."Said a familiar voice as I looked up.

"Is that an angel's hand?"I questioned myself without having so much hope.

"Take my hand you,do you want to stay down there?"He asked as I came back to reality.

"Ahh...ohh word I'm saved."I said with relief as I grabbed him hand.

I couldn't see the face well because of tears.

I grabbed him hand and was being pulled up.

I saw it was Heeseung and nearly let go but he grabbed me tightly and we fell onto the ground out of the hole.

I looked at him and was feeling weak to even get up because of being so scared.

"Get up."He said as I got off him.

"Is it some kind of habit for you to keep falling on top of me?"He asked wiping the dust from his jacket.

I even had a leaf on my hair.

I couldn't stop myself from crying as I suddenly hugged him so tightly that he won't even remove me.

He didn't even try to remove me away from him.

I was surprised when he hugged me back.

I looked up at him and he didn't seem to want to look at me but seemed relieved on his face.

I didn't even want to ask him how he knew I was down there,I was just glad that he might seem cold or ignore me but when I'm always in such a situation he's always there.

I couldn't stop crying not because of fear but because I missed him.

"Okay stop crying now,let's go from here,this place gives me the creeps and also your wetting my favorite jacket."He said as I couldn't let go of him.

He just let me hold his hand and we both walked back to the tents where it was safe.

He made sure no one saw us.

"Now go to sleep."He said.

"I'm...I'm scared,Don't leave me."I said.

"Ahh why do you have to make things more complicated."He said looking annoyed but when he looked at me he stopped making an annoyed face.

"Okay wipe your tears,this is risky but let's go to my tent then."He said.

I knew it's not the right thing for me to go to the boys tent but he didn't have anyone to let me sleep with.

We both walked to his tent and no one saw us as I walked in.