P103♡

While we were standing.

"Ohh yeah,I put your car keys in your room...."I gulped without finishing my words.

"Wait how did you get into my room?"He asked confused.

"You took me to your room,you even told me the password."I said.

"Huh I guess I did,but I can't seem to remember...like some things."He looked at me with this look that made fear that he might have been remembering what happened that night.

"Uhm...actually I think I need to go to the bathroom."I said and before he could say anything I just ran.

I got to the bathroom and the door was open as I saw YooA and IU.

"Remember you challenged me?"Asked YooA with a smirk.

"What's going on?"I asked myself.

"Whatever,you think if he doesn't like me back he will like you instead?"Asked IU.

"I don't know about that but what I know is that I'm more of my own way,I don't try to hard and I'm patient."She said as I seemed surprised.

"You are such a fake friend you know that."Said IU.

"I...."YooA was about to say something but then she seemed to be looking at something.

"I don't even know what your talking about IU,I value my friendship a lot and well relationship things can wait."Said YooA with a smirk.

"Now your twisting your words."Said IU.

The bell rang to go back to class as I immediately walked away from the bathroom to class.

"Like what the hell where they talking about?"I questioned myself.

When it was after school I immediately ran to Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon can we..."Before I could finish my words.

"Y/N.."Someone called out my name as I turned to look back.

"What about I take you out now?"Asked Hyunjin in which Heeseung walked out of the school building.

I looked at Sunghoon who didn't seem to say a word.

"Uhm Sunghoon I guess you will have to go home alone."I said with a smile.

"Okay."Said Sunghoon as he walked away but I kinda felt like he seemed down today.

I walked to Hyunjin.

"Where to?"I asked.

"You will see."He whispered in my ears with a smirk on bis face.

I didn't know what to say till Heeseung came in between us.

"Your not going anywhere with him."Said Heeseung.

"And why him again?"I questioned myself as I gave him a side eye.

Heeseung gave Hyunjin a threatening look but Hyunjin didn't seem to back down.

Heeseung tried to take me with him as Hyunjin grabbed me by my other arm as I didn't know what to do in such a situation.

Heeseung looked at Hyunjin's hand grabbed on my arm and glared at him in a way of threatening him to let go but Hyunjin just glared back at Heeseung.

"Can't you see I'm telling you to let her go."Said Heeseung with frustration.

"Why should I let her go?...is she your object?"Asked Hyunjin as I was surprised but kept quiet.

"Hmm your starting to annoy me this days,she's my girlfriend of course I can't let you leave with her."Said Heeseung.

Some of the learners were getting into their cars to take them home but walked out because they were interested in what was going on.

"This doesn't seem right at all."I felt a bad feeling by the way they were looking at each other.

"What if she likes me not you?"Asked Hyunjin as Heeseung stopped for a minute.

He let go of me.

"What's in his mind?"I questioned myself.

Just as I and everyone didn't expect it Heeseung punched Hyunjin right on the face as Hyunjin fell to the ground also surprised by the sudden attack.

"Don't talk nonsense."Said Heeseung.

"Hehehe you seem more confident that she wouldn't dump you for me."Cuckled Hyunjin as he got up.

Heeseung was about to hit him again as I stepped in.

"Stop!"I shouted as Heeseung seemed irritated enough.

"See...she's even protecting me."Said Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin you also stop talking nonsense."I said as he stopped.

I looked at Heeseung who was busy walking away and Hyunjin seemed upset a bit as he also walked away.

"What the hell?"I felt upset that Sunghoon had already left and now I have to make a plan to go home but not go with any of the two boys.

I saw Sunoo who had no idea what just happened but was holding his bag and walking straight to his car.

"Thank goodness."I thought to myself as I thought of running to Sunoo but I had to either just go with Hyunjin or Heeseung.

"I'll first have to go and talk to Hyunjin."I thought as I changed my direction and ran after Hyunjin.

I immediately grabbed him by the arm as he looked at me.

"Have you finally made up your mind?"He asked as I now realized what he was talking about.

"Hyunjin listen..."Before I could say anything.

"It better be something we can both agree on,because I took some interest in you from the first day we met."He said with a slight smile.

"Uhm...but I..."I didn't really know what to say.

"I won't force you to like me back,I just thought you liked me."He said.

There was no one around us but windy as I looked at his lips which had a cut and red because of the punch by Heeseung♡