P112♡

I just kept walking along with Yeonjun and got what I wanted.

"Well then I'll just give uhm....someone a call and then they will come and pick me up."I said with a smile.

"What I about I drop you close to their mansion that way they won't even notice."He said.

"Uhm...that doesn't sound like a bad idea."I said thinking about it.

He smiled as he walked out knowing very well I'll follow him from behind.

While we were walking my mouth became wide open when me and Yeonjun just looked at Sunghoon who was infront of us.

He looked so serious.

All Sunghoon did was give a exasperated sigh.

"Ohh you must be...I kind of forget your name."Said Yeonjun jokingly to Sunghoon but Sunghoon wasn't typically the person to laugh to such jokes.

"Sunghoon..."I said not knowing what to do.

"Let's go."Said Sunghoon as I was surprised but I followed anyway leaving Yeonjun who seemed confused.

We both walked outside the mall.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked.

"No I just don't like you next to guys like him."He said.

"Why does he look so frustrated,did something bad happen to him today?"I questioned myself afraid to even ask.

"Where is your car?"I asked.

He made me look at him through eye contact.

"Ohh did you know I was here?"I asked.

"No."He said.

"I guess it was a great coincidence."I said with an awkward smile.

He just looked at the things I bought but didn't seem to want to question.

"Uhm...I bought myself some new outfits."I said showing my prettiest smile.

"Cute."He said as he seemed to want to touch my face but held himself back.

He just walked away to the car as I followed from behind.

"Did you just call me cute?"I asked while smiling and following him but he would just ignore me till we entered the car.

Inside the car I was fast asleep and when I woke up I found his jacket on me.

"I wondered why it didn't feel much cold."I thought to myself as I try to look at him from my waking expression.

"It's now we get home,where did we go first?"I asked.

"I went to buy something for the boys,that's why I was at the mall and eventually found you."He said.

"Where you guys looking for me?"I asked.

"Why did you tell Heeseung I was with you?"He asked without answering me first.

"Uhm...actually....I just wanted sometime alone so I had to go in secret and buy myself something."I said.

"Okay."He said as he was getting through the gate.

"I hope I didn't make anyone worried."I said.

He just looked at me and stopped the car.

When we were walking out I noticed Jay seating on his bike.

I wasn't that used to him so it was hard for me to approach him with confidence.

I just decided to go inside the mansion.

At the door I got scared of Heeseung who was seated and drinking some kind of juice I couldn't understand.

I walked to him but what I realized was that he didn't seem well.

"Heeseung...what's wrong?"I walked to him to check up what's wrong in which Sunghoon just stood to the side and looked at what I would do.

"I'm fine."He said.

I put my palm hand on his forehead to feel how he is.

"Wow your hot,what did you do today?"I asked.

It's now everyone in the mention notice that Heeseung wasn't feeling well.

"How did you get so sick?"I asked.

"I told you it's nothing."He said.

The butler came.

"Mr Heeseung you should go to your room now,I'll tell Mrs Lee about your health and soon appear with the medication."He said as I just felt bad for Heeseung.

He was coughing nonstop.

"I wonder how he caught this cold in such a short time,he seemed normal in the morning."I said to myself.

"I don't want you to get sick too,I'll just go to my room."He walked as I watched him.

"He even cares about me when he is sick."I smiled but then slapped myself to come back to reality before someone thinks I enjoy his suffering.

I was seated and greeting every Enhypen boy that enters.

Till Jay walked in.

He looked like he was in a bad mood and the fact that it was just him and me.

He saw I was staring and just walked to the kitchen.

"What's up with everyone today,and why am I seated here not making some soup for poor Heeseung."I thought to myself but I'll rather wait for Jay to come out of the kitchen.

I just waited till he walked out holding a bottle of energy drink.

"You seem like you need something,am I of any help?"He asked as I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing I was just minding my own business."I smiled awkwardly.

"Sure."He said as he walked to the left side leading him to this room.

Jay and Sunoo's room were downstairs unlike the others.

"Phew I'll go in now."I walked in the kitchen and looked for a pot.

"I'll make one my mom makes for my dad whenever he's sick."I thought but I had forgotten the ingredients.

I decided to call my mom on a video call.♡