P27♡

It was great watching the boys as they swim and Jake was back to having fun.

I even took their pictures and took a picture with them too.

Just when I was turning to go and seat my phone nearly fell into the pool as Yeonjun caught it.

"Hey,be careful."He said while laughing.

"Hey."I said while smiling.

"Anyways Y/N right,I don't think I can forget your name."He said.

Outside was already getting dark.

Me and Yeonjun took a seat to talk to each other.

"Anyways Yeonjun,since this is a private pool place I guess you are from a wealthy family."I said.

"Well yes I am,but I don't like showing it around."He said.

"Anyways who did you come with here?"I asked.

"Ohh me?I came with...some girl."He said with an awkward smile.

"A girl,I see."I said believing maybe it's his cousin or friend.

"But who did you come with?"He asked.

"Some boys..."I said laughing.

"Boys...hehehe..anyways you look more cute when you are soaked?"He said as he tried to make eye contact with me.

He sat closer to me.

"I know it's too soon but I think I like you."He said getting more closer.

"Uhm...but I..."I just moved back.

"Just kidding,I wanted to see your reaction but I meant it when I said your cute."He said as he smiled.

I felt relieved.

Someone grabbed my arm to get me up.

I turned to see who it was and it was Heeseung.

He seemed a bit annoyed as I saw Yeonjun getting up and smiling more at him.

"Stay away from him."Said Heeseung getting me closer to him.

"Why?"I asked.

"Hi Heeseung,long time no seen."Said Yeonjun as I was confused.

"Don't hi me Yeonjun and what are you doing here?"Asked Heeseung.

"Wow it just feels strange doesn't it,it felt more like you think I took you father to be my dad and now it seems you think I'm after your girl."He said.

"Well why don't you go back to your so called Dad and leave my girl alone."He said as he put his other hand around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

"What is he doing?"I asked myself as I felt weird being this close.

I could feel my heart beating fast.

Yeonjun looked at us and smiled.

"Well to be honest your Dad is a very great man,he is always taking care of me and my sister,never forgets our birthdays even though we aren't his biological children and he seems to try to talk to you but you push him away."He said.

"Wow this is such a small world."I thought to myself.

"Just shut up,he's not my dad and you can keep him but she...."He looked at me.

"What about me?"I asked my self.

"You cannot keep her."He said as I was surprised.

"And he can't keep me either,the only guy I like is Hyunjin."I said to myself.

He took me away from Yeonjun as he just watched the both of us.

"Okay can you let me go now."I said as he let me go.

"It's not like I wanted to keep you close to me and either way you shouldn't be around spoiled brats like him because he will use you and when he's done he will throw you away."He said keeping a serious face.

"Aren't you also a spoiled brat?"I asked him as he gave me a Confused look.

"What?..I'm not spoiled because I work hard not like him who just wakes up to expect something to happen."He said.

"Okay I get it but why don't you just get along with as brothers."I said as he looked at me.

"I can't spent the night here,we have to go back home since it's already dark."He said.

"Well I'll go and get the other boys."I tried to walk as he grabbed my hand.

"Go and get changed,I'll go and call them because it's not safe to be around him."He said as he walked.

"He's so silly,what would such an innocent looking boy like Yeonjun do to me."I said as I smiled and walked to the building.

I got to my room in which Sunghoon was already back.

"Ohh I thought you were with the other boys."I said.

"No...are you exhausted as well?"He asked.

"Well...we are suppose to go home now."I said.

"Ohh okay."He said.

I had to ask him something.

"Uhm,do you know Heeseung's brother named Yeonjun?"I asked as he looked at me.

"I just know his name as Yeonjun but never actually met him face to face."He said.

"Ohh that's why Sunoo didn't recognize him."I thought to myself.

"Why?did Heeseung tell you something?"He asked.

"Well his brother is here too so that's why we are leaving."I said.

"Ohh okay."He said as he was already dressed in another outfit.

I just walked into the bathroom to go and get dressed.

When I was done I walked out.

"Well let's go."I said as we walked out.

Out I saw Yeonjun who saw me and he walked to me.

"So this is Yeonjun?"Asked Sunghoon.

"Yes that's me and I'll like to speak to my lady here."Said Yeonjun.

"Very well then I'll take this to the car."He said as I gave him my things and he walked downstairs.♡