INTRODUCTION

hello everyone my name is Alexis but please call me lexi or lex, whichever you prefer is acceptable. This is my first actual write seeing I have been writing books but not publishing them. This page is to get to know me. I'm 14 years of age and I am American and Italian though my Italian is not as fluent yet so please bare with me. My favorite books to read are mafia romance, any book with romance tbh. My parents are divorced so Mariah's character and thought's will be my thought's. I grew up in Rome Italy, but am now in America. I do have a main tiktok acc but I do not want to release it just yet. I do however have a book tiktok that you are more then welcome to follow @lexlovesbookss . And my life is full of drama so most of Mariah's activities will be based off of mine. Now I was going to make a playlist for Mariah and Leonix but I am not quite sure how to do that.

TW'S:

•violence
•potty mouths
•mentions of SH
•acts of SA
•gun/knife play (other weapons included)
•bullying such as slutshaming, etc
•mentions of abuse
That is all of the TW'S I can think of as of now. If I have put a scene in the book with anything that could trigger someone in a chapter please do not hesitate to tell me what part and I will fix it.

Please also note that I am in no way a PROFESSIONAL book writer. I just so happen to love reading books so I thought why not try and make my own book for people to enjoy aswell.

I will most likely be updating this book everyday if not every other day. If a chapter has not come out in 3 days, I am sorry but that will be because either family issues,school,or I'm hanging out with my friends.

If there is something that you would like to see included into this book please reach out to me with your idea and I will see if I agree. If I don't agree with your idea please note that I in no way,shape,or form intend to be rude.

Thank you for choosing my book 'Endless Affection'

Please enjoy your read!