Chap 39

Mariah:

As soon as I discovered Faith wasn't here with us I immediately thought of ways to track her down. Spending a whole entire day thinking and searching thing's that could lead me to her.

Today was Thursday and I was sitting in my office at the empire here in Italy, which is also my main base. I click through the security footage and turn on the audio and slow it down. I seen them go upstairs and then one brought Faith down the steps, she was clearly unconscious though so she had no idea.

I zoom in to see if I can recognize the guy's somehow but I can't because of their dumb mask's. But then a necklace around Faith's neck catches my eye, bingo.

I remember distinctively when Leo put a tracker on this necklace for when I wore it and he could always know where I was. So, I just have to figure out the code to access the location and then it should bring me to Faith.

I jump off the chair and walk to the door to my office and going to find Leo. Nobody ever said running in heels was this easy, damn I'm good at this. Rushing down the steps to the training room I spot Leo and Ethan.

I rush over and trip into Leonix's arm's. I look up at him and smile for a moment and then remember what I came here to do.

"I need the code to that tracker you put on my panda necklace." I say while looking up at him and standing myself straight.

He nod's and we go back up the steps into my office. He typed in the code and it blinks up on the map. But it's not in Italy, instead it's in America, Michigan to be exact. A look of confusion cover's my face as I scoot Leo out of my chair and I sit down.

"They went all the way to Michigan, but why..?" I mumble while looking at the map. It looks to be a house or building of some sort, I thought it would be abandoned for sure but instead it looks like someone's been living here.

Leo lean's down to get a better view.

"Someone's living there, definitely not abandoned. It's being used for either a cover up or it's a meth house. And if it's a meth house, we better pray they haven't drugged her up already.." he say's while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Shit, we need to go now. We can't leave her there for another day or two, if we do she could be dead by the time we get there." I say getting up from my chair and walking over and waking up Fang. When they attacked us they didn't seriously hurt him thank god, just a little cut to the face but the vet said he'll be fine with antibiotics.

I walk back over and turn off the computer after I send the location to my phone. Leo, and Ethan walk out of the office first and out the front door of the building.

Ethan is riding with Leo in his Lamborghini but me and Fang are taking my McLaren. I get in and start up the car after I get Fang in. I put on my seat belt and turn the radio up a bit.

We drive home which take's about 15 minutes because of traffic. When we got home we had told Danika about the plan and informed all of the men we were bringing. And now we're on our way to the Airport to get on the Jet and fly out to Michigan. Shayla was staying with Leonix's mom while we're gone, they're not staying at our house since it isn't safe so they're staying at Leo's mom house.

Once we reach the airway I get out and get my luggage out and grab Fang's leash. We walk to the jet and get in, Leo told me that him and I get the one bedroom and Danika and Ethan share the other room that has two beds. Tbh I have no fucking clue how a jet has bedrooms in it but this one does. So I headed to our room and set my luggage down and letting my back hit the bed letting out a sigh.

And then, you guessed it. I fell asleep..

9 hours and 4 minutes Later:

I groan while rubbing my eyes and stretching. I sit up in the bed and look around getting used to my surroundings. I hear a loud laughter coming from the other side of the door, I get up from the bed and walk over to the door opening it up and I see Danika,Ethan,And Leo all eating breakfast. So that means I slept the whole flight and we're almost landing.

I sit down next to Danika and she gives me a light hug while pushing over a plate with Sunny side up eggs, toast, and a hash brown. I give a light smile.

"Thank you Dani." I say and look up at Leo and he gives me a smile aswell, which I kindly return while cutting into my eggs.

"I already fed fang so you don't have to worry!" Ethan say's while eating his food.

"Thank you, Ethan." I say before I start to eat my food.

After I finish my food the lady comes and take's our dishes. This time it's an older lady so I don't have to deal with a snobby pick me bitch.

I walk over to the couch and turn the tv on while throwing the blanket over me.

"We'll be there soon, pilot said about 30 more minutes until we reach the aircraft." Leo say's while sitting down next to me and putting his hand on my thigh.

I nod in return. He give's a small smile which I return. What is it with these people and smile's today?

He gets up once his phone start's ringing with his mom's number gliding across the screen.

Hour later:

We arrived at the house Leo has here in Michigan a little while after Leo took the call from his mom. This house was pretty nice I'd have to admit.

My phone start's to buzz and Marcus FaceTime call pop's up on the screen. I sit back on the couch of the living room and press accept.

"Hi!" I say with a little wave.

"Hey, Mar's. How is it there? Sorry I couldn't come Shayla wanted me to keep her company here, Y'know how she is." He say's.

"It's ok, I understand! And it's ok here, I think we're going to the house in a little while to see if Faith's there. We only landed an hour ago so I don't really know but I don't want to wait too long." I explain. He nod's in agreement.

"How's Shayla?" I question.

He instantly smile's and get's up walking somewhere and opening up the door. He flips the camera which show's a sleeping Shayla, she's laying on her bed while the tv play's monster high.

I smile at the sight and he closes the door and walk's back to his original spot.

"She cried the moment you guy's left but ever since then she's had a lot of fun, gram's took her for a little walk around the back garden since she's rarely been here. You'd love the backyard here, it's beautiful. It's like the backyard you always talked about wanting when you were old enough." He say's and I giggle.

"That's good, I'll have to come visit sometime. Maybe when we get back we could all have a family dinner with Gram's, I want to spend time with her!" I say excitedly.

A 'come visit whenever you want darling' was heard from a distance and Marcus chuckled.

"Hi gram's! Miss you." I say and she begins to tell me how much she misses us all.

"Okay, well I've better let you go. Be careful around there please Riah?"he say's.

I nod.

"Yeah, I promise I'll be careful. I'll call you later though okay? I want to get Faith settled in this place for a while if we end up finding her." I say.

"Yeah, I love you sis." He say's.

I smile.

"I love you more bro." I say and he Hangs up the call and I walk up the steps to get ready..

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGG AGAINNNNN!!! HIGHSCHOOL ORIENTATION IS IN LIKE A DAY OR TWO AND IM TRYING TI PREPARE FOR MY FRESHMAN YEAR BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO DO GOOD IN SCHOOL IF I WANT TO GET MY DREAM JOB TO BE SUCSSESFUL IN LIFE YK THE DRILL!! ALSO THIS BOOK STILL HAS A LITTLE LONG WAY TO GO BECAUSE IM NOT SURE HOW I WANT TO END IT YET BUT ALL FOR YOU WILL BE OUT MAYBE IN A COUPLE MONTHS OR NEXT YEAR BC LIKE I SAID I RLLY WANT TO FOCUS ON SHCOOL!! OK BYE I LOVE YOU💋💞