Chap 36

Mariah:

"Lilah!" Shayla run's around chasing her new cat.

I look down at her and smile while she Run's past me, she run's to Leonix's bedroom door but I was quick to guide her away as he was still sleeping. He hadn't slept in almost two day's from gathering paper's and sorting them into file's.

I felt bad because I had people at my Buildings doing that for me most of the time since now I can't be there because I'm looking after Shayla and Marcus.

We all have to go to London for an important meeting about the summer Ball that's coming up rather quickly. I didn't necessarily want to attend seeing what happened last time but Leo has promised that the Don of the mafia in London is a close friend of his and his families, so I agreed.

I'm guessing we have to take Shayla with us because she hasn't quite warmed up to Faith even though I've told her she'll be fine.

"Hey Mar's!" Faith said jogging down the stair's with her phone in hand.

"Hey Faithy." I said with a smile, she walked over and sat on the couch next to me. She was on the phone with her cousin Skylar who went back home an hour or two before we came back from NYC.

I give her a little wave and she say's hi.

"Can Skylar come over again? Since you all are going to that important meeting." She ask's.

"I suppose it'd be alright, I'm not sure what we're doing with Shayla though because she can't come into the meeting but we have to bring her because we'll be staying in London until the ball in 2 week's." I inform her. She nod's.

"You might just have to come with us to London and the ball. I don't want to involve you in anything like this though, it's not safe for you. You're innocent and know nothing about this."I add.

"Can't Leonix's mom watch and take care of her while you're gone?" She ask's and I shake my head no.

"No, his mom has to accompany us to the ball." I say.

"Well, I don't know because the little shit doesn't like me." Faith say's with sarcasm.

I call Shayla over, she comes running so I pay my lap and she jumps up swinging her legs towards Faith.

"So Shayla.. Would you want to get to know my best friend Faith? I promise she's really nice, I wouldn't be friends with her if she wasn't." I say looking down at her as she looks at Faith.

She's hesitant but nod's her head slowly.

"Okay! Great, stay here for a while and talk to her. I have to go wake up Leo." I tell her as I sit her next to Faith.

I walk up the stairs and knock on Leonix's door gently before pushing it open. He's still asleep, I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed next to him and brush hair out of his face.

"Leo.. it's time to wake up, we have to get ready,pack, and go over something's." I say while shaking him gently. He wake's up almost instantly.

He groan's and I lean down to give him a cheek kiss but instead he pulls me into a hug and roll's over on top of me.

"Leo, no. Not now please." I say in a calm voice so all he does is continue to hug me.

He finally get's up and ask's what we have to discuss.

"Well, What's going to happen with Shayla? She obviously can't come into the meeting if it's with other people from Mafias, you and I have to attend this. Danika and Ethan have to attend aswell, is your mom gonna watch her while we're in the meeting?" I ask, he Stands there in the doorway of the bathroom thinking.

"I'll have to ask her, is Faith not coming to London with us?" He ask's.

I shake my head.

"Not unless she has too atleast. I don't really want her involved in any of this if I'm being completely honest. It's too dangerous for her." I say truthfully.

He nod's in agreement.

"We'll figure something out I'm sure, have you got a dress for the summer ball yet?" He ask's.

I shake my head no.

"No, Me and Dani were just going to wait until we got into London." I say.

He nod's and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind him and getting into the shower.

I walk back downstairs to see Shayla hugging Faith. I walk over to them.

"I think his mom might watch her while we're at the meeting since she's coming with us tonight for the flight." I tell Faith as she nod's. Walking away I go back up the stair's to my room and start packing, also packing Shayla's bag.

I walk down the steps with the luggage once I'm finished and put it by the front door. Shayla comes running up to me with Lilah in hand.

"Are you leaving?" She ask's. I shake my head no and give her a soft smile and lean down placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I was just setting out our bag's for when we go on our little trip later." I reply, she set's Lilah down and hold's up her arm's gesturing that she wants to be held. I pick her up and go upstairs to Leonix's room. We enter the room to see him packing his things.

Shayla climb's on the bed and sit's infront of Leo's bag, Leo looks up at her and tickle's her. Her soft giggles fill the room of happiness and joy.

I smile in return when she scream's for me to help her as she's still getting attacked by tickle's. I start to Tickle Leo but he turns to me and starts to tickle me. I laugh as I try to scurry away from the tickles but I fail to and I fall on the bed, still laughing as he tickles me Shayla comes to tickle me aswell.

"H-Hey, you're supposed to help m-me!" I say in between laughter. Shayla and Leo both lay on top of me, I wrap my arm's around them and smile at the moment.

"I love you guy's." I say just above a whisper.

"I love you too, Mommy." Shayla's little voice speaks. I freeze for a moment and she look's up at me when I don't say anything.

"Can I call you Mommy?" She ask's. I smile and hum a 'yes' as she continues to hug me and Leo.

I'm a mommy..

SHAYLAAAAAAAA MY GIRLLLL OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM TBH, MIGHT BE MY FAV ONE SO FAR. CMMT WHAT U THINK ABT IT!!