Chap 37

(In London, day of ball)
Mariah:

"Put on her dress for me, will you Mariah?" Leo's mother ask's from inside of the restroom holding a curling iron to her hair.

I nod in agreement and walk over to help Shayla put her dress on.

Shayla's dress:

Mariah's outfit:

Mariah's outfit:

I had curled both Shayla's hair along with my own and Danika had curled her hair herself

When we went dress shopping after the meeting Shayla wanted to match dresses with me, so I politely agreed. When we were at the dress shop Danika and her mom had both gotten plain black dresses. When we had gone to leave for London Leo suggested that we bring Fang, so I agreed. When we got her I got him a matching blue color that matches Shayla and I's dresses.

I didn't bother buying a leash because he's trained to stay by my side until I give him a command.

"Done! You look beautiful My love." I say as I finish zipping up Shayla's dress and putting on her sparkly flats. She beam's a big happy smile up at me and I kiss her cheek.

The door clicks open and Danika walk's in with Leo and Ethan. Leo and Ethan are wearing all black suits, Leo of course has a shade of Royal blue on his suit pocket thingy.

I smile as Danika walk's over and tell's me how great I look soon walking over to her mother giving her a kiss. Leo walk's over and give's me a kiss on the lips, bending down to Shayla he give's her a kiss on the head before picking her up.

"Ready everyone?" Leo ask's, we all say 'yes' and begin to walk out of the room and down to the Limousine.

"I'm so excited! My first time I get to dress up as a princess!!" Shayla shout's excitedly. We all giggle at her enthusiasm. We enter the Limo and sit down in our seat's.

About 30 minutes later we arrive at the ball. The driver get's out and come's around to open up our door. Since Marcus was still in the healing process Leo and I thought it'd be better if he stayed behind with Faith.

Ethan and Danika get out, they came as acquaintances, as did Leo and I. Leo's Mother of course tagged along by herself but she will walking around with Ethan and Danika as Leo and I talk to other people, Shayla will be with us the whole time.

Leo get's out and I let his mother go first and the. Shayla, and then me. I get out and hold onto Leo's hand, Fang jump's out of the Limo behind me and Shayla giggle's as he licks her arm. I whistle and that make's him behave. Shayla grab's my hand and I smile down at her.

We walk up the steps to the building waiting for the Announcer to call our name's for us to enter.

Mr. Petrov and Mrs. Rossi, along with them Mr. Petrov's Mother. Mrs. Petrov and Mr. Petrov's niece, Shayla Petrov.

We walk in the building, head's turning our direction giving us glances and nod's. Some giving polite smile's other's giving snobby look's.

I held my head high with a smirk on my face, Leo did the same. And Shayla just smiled while looking at Fang who had stayed right by her side.

We walk down the steps and further into the building, Shayla tug's on my hand making me look down at her and she look's scared.

She held her arm's open for me to pick her up and so I did. As I bent down, since their were many people here I took out Fang's leash that I originally wasn't going to bring and put it on the hook of his Collar. I picked Shayla up and held onto the leash as I stood back up.

Leo looked back at me since he was infront of me and questioned if I wanted anything to drink. I told him I only wanted a water and we walked over to the bar to get the drink. Shayla and I shared the water since it was a decent size.

We followed Leo throughout the building and he walked up to Mr. O'Connor. As we walked up he greeted both Leo and I with hug's. I'm assuming Leo and him were quite close.

"Ah, long time no see Petrov! How's mama been?" O'Connor question's with a polite smile.

"She's good, she's here if you'd like to talk to her actually." Leo say's looking over at me and Shayla, he looks down at Fang who is sitting down while scoping out the surroundings.

"Good good, Who are these cuties? And that little one down there!" He question's. I smile as he smile's at me.

"This is My girlfriend Mariah Rossi, Owner of the Italian Mafia. And Shayla my niece, and that little shit is Fang. Mariah's dog." He answered while looking at me.

I look down at Fang as he move's around a bit.

"Such a cutie you are little one. And you my dear are Beautiful! Never knew this fine young man had it in him to find a lady. And your dog is Beautiful." He say's while looking at us.

I give him a polite smile with a small little nod.

"Thank you, I appreciate it Mr. O'Connor!" I say. He gives a small nod and raises his arm and brings it around Leo's shoulder.

"I ought to get going, I have to talk to these other Fella's!" He say's bringing his arm around me to give a hug. Leo and I pay our goodbye's and walk off to other people.

•••

"Leo, I'm tired,Shayla's passed out on my shoulder and Fang is on the verge of falling asleep, May we please go?" I ask looking at him as I sip on my water and sway my hips very gently to keep Shayla asleep.

He nod's and take's my hand.

"You guys can go to the Limo, I'll get Ethan and the others. Or you can come find them with me." He say's.

I shake my head no.

"I'd rather come with you, than get into a Limo without knowing what's going to happen in here." I answer.

We bump into Mr. O'Connor and pay our final goodbyes as he tells us where the others are.

Over by the chocolate fountain, of course. They have the IQ of a 10 year old, not that I don't but that's a different story!

We walk over to the fountain and tell them to come on and we are now walking out of the building.

Shayla groans as a Lamborghini start's up, making a loud Cold start. I hush her and walk to the Limo, the driver opens the door and we all get in and as soon as I sit down, my feet are relieved.

I let Fang up on the seat as Shayla sits on my lap, and Leo is on my right side. I sigh and lean over onto his shoulder and the Limo starts to move.

I close my eye's and as soon as I do, I'm instantly asleep.

I'm back but I may not post often because I got broken up with earlier today, our anniversary would have been in 8 day's👍🏼. I'll get better so please do not worry about me, I'm trying my hardest.