Chapter 25

Leonix:

"Get me the fucking dog, tell them I'll give them 3M for the damn thing." I spit in Antonio's face.

Mariah's birthday was yesterday and I didn't get her a damn thing for her to open. I didn't feel the need to if I'm being honest, but Danika said I couldn't be rude.

So what am I doing you ask? Buying her a fucking dog.

Danika and Ethan said they asked her what her dream dog was and she had said a red Doberman.

A male, to be specific. She'd mentioned she would name him Koda or Fang.

The owners of the dog, well puppy. Aren't negotiating with me so I'm offering 3M for it.

"They said the deal is finalized, 3 Million it is sir." Antonio said.

I nodded.

"Good, теперь убирайся из моего офиса."
(Get the fuck out of my office)

He looked at me with fear in his eyes and quickly scurried out of my office.

The dog should be here in 20 minutes, if not less. Thankfully Mariah is still watching movies with Danika up in her room.

••20 minutes later••

The front door opens initiating that Antonio is back with the dog.

I text Ethan and tell him take Mariah out back and so he does.

I run out of my office with the stuff I had bought for her and the dog in my arms.

Running down the steps I set the accessories on the couch and turn off the tv.

"Here sir." Antonio says.

I nod in a response.

I take the dog's leash that the previous owners had given and start making my way to the sliding back door.

Opening the door, I see Mariah turned around to face the pool like I'd told Ethan to tell her to do.

Ethan looks back at me and slaps a hand over his mouth.

"What? Ethan, what's wrong?" Mariah questions.

"Uh, nothing. It's nothing Mars." He replied.

The dog then proceeds to make a slight groaning noise.

"What was that?" Mariah asks.

I nod to Ethan and he tells her to turn around.

There I'm standing holding the leash of her new dog as she turns around and looks at the dog with wide eyes.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Mariah says jumping up and down.

Ethan laughs.

"Wait, it is mine right? And I'm not just freaking out over someone else's dog." She say's.

I look at her and say.

"Happy birthday Любовь" I say.
(Love)

"Thank you Leo!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She exclaims kneeling down and attacking the dog with kisses.

Leo, she called me Leo. Something I never let anybody address me as.

A slight smile forms on my face but quickly drops as soon as I noticed it.

Mariah:

I pick up the energetic puppy and hold it close.

"It's a boy?" I ask Leo.

He nodded.

"Fang".

"I will name him Fang". I say.

I get up from my spot on the hot cement and walk over to Leo.

I gently wrap my arm around his neck making him slightly bend down.

"Thank you Leo." I say.

I set the dog down on the ground and walk back inside jumping on the couch and turning on Netflix.

I turn on my all time favorite movie.

Twilight.

I lay my head down on the pillow and watch the movie not soon after being followed by darkness.

I wasn't asleep yet just had my eyes closed when I felt a soft blanket being placed on top of me making me really fall asleep.

AHHHHHH ITS GETTING CLOSE!! ALSO I HAVE A NEW BOOK IN THE MAKING BUT IT WONT BE RELEASED UNTIL IT IS FULLY FINISHED!!!