Chap 40

Mariah:

"Here's the plan, be ready and listen up!" I yell before explaining the game plan for when we get to the building. We were all stood in a circle, some men still gearing up. Once i was done explaining the plan Leo was quick to speak up.

"If you get shot but you have the girl, you better keep pushing because I will not have my lover's best friend die. Understood?" He said while giving a stern stare at each and every one of them. They all nod in return with a look of worry on their face's.

I pat Leo's shoulder and look up to give him a smile, to which he doesn't return the smile but instead he give's me a kiss on the lips. He pulls away smiling and I stand tall on my tippy toe's and give him a kiss on the cheek, just cause'.

"Ready?" He ask's in a low tone while snaking his arm's around my hips. I nod and look up to him and close my eyes, relaxing for a moment before Someone tap's my arm that was resting on Leo's. I open my eyes and take a peak, it's Ethan.

"Hey, we should get going. It's gonna get dark soon." He say's.

"Yeah, let's go. Get all your gear on if you haven't already!!" I shout to the men as me and Leo walk to his Lambo. We decided to take his car today because i don't know actually. No reason I guess. Leo open's the passenger side door for me and it goes up.

"Thank you, Raggazo Carino." I say as I get in holding my gun in my hand. Fang is riding with Ethan and Danika today since their taking the G wagon. Leo comes around to his side and gets in turning on the car and shifting the gear to go, and we're off with the other's following behind.

20 minutes later.

20 minutes later we finally arrive at the location of the house. It's surrounded by tree's and the drive way is long and filled with gravel. We put in our ear piece's and put a mic on Fang's collar so I could give him command word's if I needed to but wasn't near him. We get out of the car and load our guns and take extra bullets, I grab my dagger's from the back and put them in the holster. Ethan is still by the car getting his stuff together but everyone else is ready to go.

Leo explain's the plan once more incase one of these "dipshits" forgot the plan. We all go our way's, Leo,fang, and I in a group. Ethan, and Danika in a group, and then the rest of the men and women just decided their own group's. We stop to the side of the back door and speak into the mic giving signal's for everyone to go in quickly and find Faith. Leo breaks the glass of the back door and we're in, immediately being met with a door by the kitchen, I open It to see a bathroom and a man on the toilet taking a shit..

"Too Bad you can't live to actually shut anything out, trust me I'm doing you a favor.." I say before shooting the man in the head making him fall limp to the floor. I leave the door open so anyone who isn't here know's we came. We make our way around the house and right by the living room there's another door that hasn't been opened yet, Leo steps infront of me and opens it himself to see a set of stairs leading down. He turns to look at me and I give him a nod and we tell the others where we are headed, we start our way down the stair's quietly. We round the corner and see multiple room's, none of which have doors with windows so it's just a guessing game at this point. Leo open's the first visible door and nobody or nothing is in it, we move onto the second door to see a bed and nightstand but nobody. This Continues on until we reach the last door..

Leo put's his hand on the nob to open it but I put my hand over his quickly. "Let me do it.." I speak quietly and he removes his hand and give's a small nod. I turn the nob and push open the door quickly to display a passed out and beaten Faith, I quicky rush to her side but someone pull's me back up by the hair. I Flinch and the pull my head back further, Leo is stood in the corner of the room holding his gun up. My gun is knocked out of my hand and quickly pushed away, I grab at the person's hand trying to get a release but nothing changes. I whimper in pain as Leo watches, Fang is stood by Leo's side watching and it look's as if he's giving an apologetic look through his puppy dog eyes.

"Leave." The person from behind speaks.

Leo Shakes his head.

"Leave or she dies. You will leave and I will keep both of the girls, I have some personal need's myself Y'know." The person speaks once more. I close my eyes tightly preparing for some sort of hit or something but nothing happens, Leo's voice sounds once again.

"I'm not leaving the love of my life with some maniacs who took her best friend." Leo slightly shout's back and Fang immediately stands up due to the tone of Leo's voice. I open my eyes back up and look down slightly as much as i can until I see the person's legs.

"Don't end try it sweetheart, that little trick won't work on me." The Person say's while pulling my hair making my head tilt up so all I could see was the open door and ceiling. Tear's begin to sell up in my eyes knowing there is most likely nothing we can do.

"Take her, I'll stay." I say ignoring the lump in my throat.

"No I won-" Leo begins but I immediately cut him off.

"Stop. I said take her, Leo please. For me, She has nothing to do with this mess, hell she doesn't even work in the mafia!" I say letting the tears escape from my eyes.

"Fine." Leo say's.

"Yes yes, good. Take her and leave me the beautiful doll." The Person speaks. Ew 'doll' I hate that name with every cell inside my body.

My head is set back to the regular level so I'm no longer looking up into fucking space. I watch as Leo unties the ropes around Faith with tear's in my eyes. Leo looks up at me and signals to his wrist but he nod's his head towards me, I now realize he's referring to the bracelet on my wrist. I give him a sad smile while he walk's to the door with Faith over his shoulder.

He exits the door and I began to get dragged down the hall the opposite direction of the way Leo went. I gulp and try to scream when I see a bed in the room but absolutely no sound comes out.. I'm stuck here.

OMGGG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK IM SO SORRY😭😭 LIKE I LITERALLY START FRESHMAN YEAR NEXT WEEK AND IM JUST BUSY AND IVE BEEN GETTING CLOSER EITH MY ONLINE FRIENDS!! ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE🙏😔