Chap 27

Leonix:

She kissed me..

Not just on the cheek, or the forehead. A real kiss, on the lips.

I sit there in utter shock but lean into the kiss wanting more.

The sound of the Ocean's wave's crashing against eachother as the sun was setting getting darker.

Making this moment so perfect.

Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be right here on the beach kissing the one and only, girl I kidnapped just because her father owed me something of value.

Slowly we both pull out of the kiss looking at eachother.

I had a smirk planted on my lips already, while she had a small smile on hers. The smile couldn't be noticed if you hadn't looked close enough.

"That was.." I start to say but get cut off mid way.

"Was it bad? Gosh I'm such an idiot, I'm sorry." She's quick to say.

I shake my head no.

"It was perfect. Why would you think it's bad? Have you not kissed another person yet?" I question and she looks at the water, chewing the inside of her cheek.

"I haven't. Unless you count kissing my father good morning and good night when I was younger.. other than that, I'm completely clean. No kisses, no sex." She say's.

"So you're a virgin?" I ask not believing it for one moment. She was way to pretty to be a virgin, someone must have atleast hit once.

She hums.

"Yep. Is that weird?" She ask's sounding almost scared.

"No, not at all. It's just a bit odd I guess, I mean me being me and having this business that my father made me take over he forced me to do a lot when I was younger so I'd know and be ready." I reply.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She say's.

"Don't be, this isn't about me. What do you say we go back home yea?" I ask.

She nod's yes and we get up off the beach towel and grab it to shake the sand off.

We head over to the car and get in.

And then we're on our way home.

•••

Mariah:

"NO I TOLD YOU IT'S MY TURN TO DO IT SO LET ME BEFORE I CHOP OFF YOUR SAUSAGE LOOKING FINGERS." An angry Danika's voice booms through the house as soon as we enter.

"Calm down its just a fucking dog, it's not the end of the world." Ethan replies.

I waltz into the living room to see pillows all over the place and Danika standing on top of the couch shouting.

"What's going on here guys.." I ask suspiciously.

"THIS IDIOT WON'T LET ME TAKE FANG OUTSIDE TO POTTY." Danika yell's.

I step back from the loudness of her voice and fang comes running towards me.

Leaning down I pick him up and snuggle him into my chest.

"Well, since I'm his mother I think I should take him outside." I say finally settling the debate between the two.

I walk out the back door and set my puppy down so he can do his business.

As soon as he was done he runs back inside and run's to Leo's office door.

I tilt my head being curious as to why he had stopped infront of the door so I walk over.

I knock on the door but nobody answer's.

Drawers being slammed and paper's flying was what I heard.

I snap my finger for Ethan to come over and he does.

"What is-" I don't let him finish placing my hand over his mouth.

I point to my ear telling him to listen.

He puts his ear to the door and his eyes widen.

I shrug looking at him gesturing for him to tell me but he doesn't say a thing.

He just points to his gun and then points to the table in the entry way where there are Spare guns.

I walk over and grab one, loading it up.

Leonix walks down the stairs and looks at us like we're stupid.

"What's going o-" I shush him up placing my hand over his mouth aswell.

Pulling him towards the door he listens.

Suddenly the noise comes to a halt and a drawer being slammed open sounded on the other side of the door.

Leo look's at me and Ethan and holds three fingers up telling us that we enter on 1.

We count in our heads and Leo swings the door open.

But nobody's here..

I turn and look back at the closet door by the side of the door we entered in.

I close the door and lock it so if there is someone hiding in the closet they can't get out fast enough.

I look at the boys and tell them to aim for the closet to cover me if someone jumps out when I open the doors.

I stand in front of the double door and slowly open it.

Suddenly a women jumps out at me and knocks my gun out of my hand.

I punch her in the jaw, she then is quick to do the same back.

I flip over so I'm not straddling her, I take my dagger from my right thigh strap and hold it up.

Holding my other hand on her neck so she stay's down while my legs are blocking her arms.

I try to look at her but she has a ski mask on.

"Pull it off" I say gesturing for one of the boys to pull the mask off her face.

Leo rips the mask off and I gasp at the bitch of a women in front of my eyes.

"Mother.."

SHES GETTING JUICYYYYYYY. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS RLLY TIRED AND I HAVE TO DOG SIT ALL THIS WEEK SO ITS A POSSIBLITY I WONT UPDATE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK IM NOT SURE YET. BYE MY LOVES!!