Chapter three

Mariah's pov

After I got home I mostly just stayed in my room watching Shameless, and let me tell you. Debbie is definitely not my favorite out of the bunch.

Anywho. My dad didn't get home til late and when he did get home he had what appeared to be red pain on his shirt and pants.

He was wearing some dress type clothes that you see FBI agents wearing in criminal minds.

I thought my dad worked on cars at Dave's motor shop, but I guess he's an FBI. If not that then idk what he is.

Weird I know, maybe he doesn't want me to know about his secret FBI cases. Although I find it pretty cool how he's an FBI, maybe sometime I can go to the office with him or something.

I wanna learn to catch bad guys too.

Mm no ya don't babe no ya don't

No,yes I do. I really do. I want to catch bad guys.

Whatever you say babe, follow your heart I guess.

Yea see.

Anywho.

After I seen my dad get home I went back to my room and did my chemistry homework and then went to sleep.

Now, since I told dad I didn't feel like going to school today I'm walking in the park with my strawberry milkshake.

Anything that's strawberry is absolutely delicious, nobody can tell me different. I agree with Lilah that strawberry milkshake's are great.

It's too bad Grayson's allergic, cause ouu let me tell you. He's missin' out on some good stuff man.

Sitting on the bench as I finish my milkshake I close my eyes for a slit second as the sun is burning my eyeballs. Quite literally. Ok maybe not literally, but you get my point.

Or do you? Maybe your slow.

What no, sorry. Oh my god I'm losing my marballs. I can't think straight now. Great. In other words I'm going crazy. Crazier than my abuela.

Ok I'm not fluent in Spanish so dont expect me to be speaking it. Maybe. I don't know.

I open my eyes as I finish my milkshake and toss it in the trash bin when I spot someone walking in the park wearing a suit. Oh cool more FBI agents. Should I go say hi?

What no Mariah are you crazy

Shut up consy yes I am crazy

I lean back on the bench and close my eyes again when I hear footsteps approaching. Eh whatever the suns to bright.

Then I hear the other side of bench screech. It's a bit old, maybe they should get funds and fix that.

I open my eyes and take a quick glance over to see a very handsome man staring at me.

"Hi! I'm Mariah, sorry you don't care. I mean you might but you probably don't.

"Are you an FBI agent? I think my dad's in the FBI agency."

He just looks at me. Do I have something on my face? What a way to make an appearance.

Quickly taking my hand and wiping my face I see him still staring but this time with a smirk.

Cute

Cute? Really

I find it cute.

" I know who you are darling" he says. I squint my eyes slightly giving that confused face, yea y'know the one people make when they're curious.

"Excuse me? Have you been stalking me? Ohmygodnoway" I say that so fast I feel like I'm running out of oxygen

Maybe you are

Not the time bro

Right

He chuckles a bit before talking

"Let's see, your father and I... well I'm going to put this in the nicest way possible. Your idiota of a father owes me money. And so, you are going to tell him that if I don't get my money, there will be consequences. Alright Darling?"

I stare at him blankly with my jaw hanging low until he takes his index finger and closes my yap.

And then I hum a 'yes sir' and then he gets up and walks away.

Scary man

Scary but amazingly fine.

And with that I get up and start my walk home.

WELL.. WHAT DO WE THINK? ARE WE LIKING IT SO FAR.. HOPEFULLY, CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND BELEIVE ME MARIAH'S JOB STATUS WILL MAKE SENSE SOON. OK LOVE YOU BYE BABES.