update

hi guys!! i know i have been absesnt from writing and posting on all social media's, and for that i am extremely sorry. as most of you may know, we are all back in school and it's really hard for me to juggle school,homework,sports,family time,friends,posting. i promise i really am trying my absolute best to get this book fully published so that my next book can come out to you guy's. i don't know when i will publish a new chapter yet but i will try and get it out to you all as soon as i possibly can, i am also dealing with some personal issue's atm. my mental state hasn't been the greatest lately, i've been trying to better myself for several week's but unfortunately i have seen no change, not in the slightest. one thing i really do want to encourage everyone to do is, if you are struggling with absolutely ANYTHING please please pleaseeee reach out. you can reach out to anyone, even if that mean's reaching out to me. my best friend was struggling and the help she was getting sadly was not enough and she took her own life by overdosing 10-7-22 10:43 am. so please i am begging, if you need anything at all please reach out to me or anyone and seek help immediately.

my snap: alexis.jane8871
my insta: glizzyanklebiter
discord: lexpooh#4695

i am sorry for making this so long but i needed to explain what has been happening. thank you all for the support on everything and everything you guy's have done for me, i love you all so much. ❤️