Chap 26

Mariah:

I sigh letting go of the anger I've built up inside of me for so long.

I punch the punching bag once more, and once more was enough to make my knuckles bleed more.

I hiss at the sudden stinging and burning.

"Fuck,shit,damn it." I say angrily walking to the bench in the corner of the gym room.

I grab the first aid kit under the bench opening it to fix my wounded Knuckles.

I grab the alcohol wipes and the ointment.

As I'm struggling to keep the wipe on the wound a particular voice sounds the room.

"Need some help with that, Sweetheart?" Leonix questions inching closer and closer with each step soon stopping in front of me.

Well duh dipshit.

"Suit yourself, I'll leave you to struggle." He say's once more turning to walk away but I speak up.

"Help, please?" I ask above a whisper.

He turns back around and grabs the wipe from my hand and sits down besides me on the bench.

"This is going to hurt so just take a deep breath." He says.

I almost scream when he pressed the wipe to my wound.

"FUCK THAT HURTS STOP PLEASE." I say now yelling in pain.

(I'm so sorry I'm advance this is cringe I wrote this while crying so it's not the best😭)

He takes the wipe off of my hand and I sigh in pure and utterly relief.

After 5 minutes of me being a pussy I finally get the courage and tell him just go for it.

So he does.

He puts the wipe on my hand and I slap his leg multiple times with my free hand.

"Sorry Любовь" he assures me.
(Love)

I shake my head letting him know it's fine to continue.

He wraps the bandage on my knuckle and securing it.

I look back up since I had let my head rest on his shoulder, I look into his eyes.

He looks up at me does the same, with a smirk on his face.

I slightly smile and drop it.

The door swings open and multiple shoes clink against the floor making both of us look at them.

The dude in the front clears his throat before speaking.

"Sir, the guards down by the beach at the warehouse have reported suspicious movements around the area." He speaks.

I look at Leo and he huffs in disappointment.

"Okay, get a few of the men to do a sweep of the entire building and lock it up while I'm on my way." Leo orders.

They nod and leave, Leo stands up fixing the cuffs of his shirt.

"Uh, wait. Did they say it was a beach warehouse? Meaning it's on a beach?" I ask and he replies with a subtle nod.

I smile brightly.

"Can I come? Please! I love the beach you know this. Please?" I question once more.

"No, it won't be safe." He say's and I lose the smile.

"Please Leo, I can bring my dagger's. You can give me a gun, I have my hands to defend myself. I have you if I'm in trouble." I state.