chap 42

Leonix:

"Take this and get it to Ethan, now." i seethe, pinching the bridge of my nose and squinting my eye's. This god damn headache better go away i can't think straight.

"Call a staff meeting with everyone before we leave this base" i order the one man standing in the corner of the room, he nods and walks out of the door to assign the meeting.

We arrived at the base in Barcelona a few hours back and decided to wait a bit for it to get darker. The map the code sent us to is tracking Mariah to be about a 25 minute drive, somewhere near the coast. I'm hoping she's there, she's probably so scared. I need to get mariah back and i need to do it Asap.

•time skip 10 minutes•

"We'll need people all around the perimeter, nobody from their team leave's. got it?" i say leaning on the table a bit. Everyone nod's in agreement.

"Great, now let's get her back." I straighten up my tie and start to walk towards the door and i make my exit, making my way to the garage with Ethan,Faith,Danika,And Marcus

a few minutes go by and we arrive at the place that we have tracked Mariah to. I'm really praying she's here because so help me if she isn't i will go on a rampage.

I order all my men to take their places around the building. Nobody get's out, not on my watch. I take my place watching Ethan,Danika, and Marcus take their's. Faith is staying in the van to tap into their security system.

I nod to Ethan and he turns and say's something to the other 2, My men take down the guys out front and out back and then they walk infront of the door, Picking the lock and moving aside so i can walk in.

I walk up and twist the nob, A vicious smirk come to play on my face. With the 3 behind me i fully open the door.

"Suprise Suprise gentlemen!" I shout my arms forming a V shape in the air as the smirk is still visible on my face. Shouting from all directions fill my ears, and soon the sound of bullets flying.

I start to check the rooms as the gunfire dies down, I get to the last door on the right corner. I twist the nob and make the door fly open. There she is, Sat with her head hanging down, Arms and legs tied up. Blood splattered all over her body, a disturbing sight to say the least.

I run toward her falling to my knee's as i pick up her head and see her eyes closed and duct tape on her mouth. I carefully break the ropes off her arms and legs, Pealing the tape off her mouth she fall's forward into my chest limply. I scoop her up and talk through the ear piece.

"Got her. Let's leave, No sign of him he must be out." I say.

Carrying Mariah bridal style down the hall to the main entrance i see the 3 of them waiting for me. Their eyes light up at the sight of Mariah, Disgust and worry filled in their eyes. Especially Marcus, Seeing his baby sister like this has to be as hard.

A voice speaks from behind me as we were about to walk out.

"Leaving so fast Leo?" He speaks.

Ethan laughs and shrugs knowing what he's told Faith to do will actually work. He presses his ear piece and talks quietly, Enough for only us to hear. We run out of the house and get down behind the car that was parked in the driveway. The house blows to shreds and glass flies everywhere.

We get up and go to the car and drive back to the house where we have Mariah immediately looked at.

Home is where she belongs. Here with me.

IDK HOW I FEEL ABT THIS BUT HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLEEEEE, LONG TIME NO SEE HEY?!🥰