chap 41

Leonix:

"fuck, i don't understand why there was nothing i could have done. There should have been something i could have done to be able to bring her back too." I say while running my hand through my hair as i look at the computer screen infront of me.

I've been trying to track the location of this bracelet for hours and absolutely nothing has come up, meaning someone tampered with my system,or the bracelet was destroyed. I told Ethan to check the system with Faith, to which they did but it came back clean. no snapped wires,nothing tampered with, they fucking broke the bracelet.

I sigh leaning back closing my eyes for a split second before someone barges in my office.

"Leo! What about the earrings? did you put something in those too? Move i have the code to check." Danika say's while scootching me over in my seat so she can sit next to me.

She quickly start's typing in the code and after 3 or 4 wrong codes she's finally in.

"Bingo!!" She shout's as she scroll's further until the barcode appears. She grab's my phone from the desk and puts it up to my face for it to unlock, She then scan's the barcode and the coordinates pop up.

since when did she get smarter than me..

She hands me my phone back, gets up from the chair and walk's to the door before stopping.

"Well, are you coming? 13 hour drive, let's go it's in barcelona." She finishes before walking out of the door leaving it open. I put my hands out on my desk in front of me and let my head hang low, closing my eyes for a moment i think about all the what if's.

what if she's not there.
what if i won't see her again.
what if she hate's me after.
what if they do something to her.
what if, what if i lose my girl.
what if.

I shake the thoughts and straighten up and walk to my room and grab a few things i need. I also pack Mariah a few thing's knowing her close will probably be torn and she'll be uncomfortable. I grab her hair brush aswell and zip up the duffel bag heading to the car.

I put my bag in the trunk and see everyone else had already done so, I walk back into the house and head to the kitchen. Talking and dishes clanking rang through my ear's, i walk round the corner and everyone looks at me with a look of worry.

"What now?" i question, they don't speak they just stare. I look around at all of them, they all share similar looks. I brush a hand over my face, not feeling anything odd.

"Hello? someone tell me what's going on." I ask once more.

"You look so drained, tired. Are you feeling ok bro?" Ethan ask's. he walk's a bit closer and pulls me to the side where nobody could see me.

"Get some rest before we leave, you've been doing enough research. I've got it from here, Just rest up please." Ethan say's while patting my shoulders. In one swift movement he turns me to the direction of the stairs and i start walking, soon entering my room. And flopping down on the bed, letting my eyes shut.

i am so incredibly sorry for not updating, i've been really ill and i still sorta am but i needed to post for you guys! School is going well and hoco is coming up soon! I hope school is going well for everyone and i hope you're liking your teachers!!❤️