Chapter six

MARIAH'S POV:

2 days later

Me and mysterious park bench boy who I now know as 'Leonix' talked for a while but he didn't tell me why my father owe's him money.

Strange.

Very,very strange.

After the drinks and dancing Faith wanted to head out so I agreed.

It's been 2 day's since all of that.

My dad has yet to text me to tell me when he's coming back but oh well I guess.

Faith and I have just been watching Shameless all day, so far we're on S5 Ep7. It's getting intense.

"Debbie is.. not my favorite but she's alright I guess" I told Faith as she previously asked how I feel about deb's.

Faith just chuckles and hummed a quick little 'agreed' before throwing more chips in her mouth.

I got up as my phone dinged indicating someone has texted me. The text was from my dad. 'Sorry hun, I won't be back for a while it's really important and calls for a big meeting with everyone.' Is what it had read.

I didn't bother replying in case he was already back to work.

I hope he's okay by himself, well without me. He doesn't like leaving me or letting me go anywhere myself.

Setting my phone down on the counter where I had left it before so that it could charge, and I walked back to living room to finish the movie.

We were watching Tinkerbell, It's childish yes but. Faith and I love this movie and grew up watching it so it's sorta like a comfort movie.

My phone dinged again but I didn't bother getting back up right now.

"You going to check that babe?" Faith said while glancing over at me, I shook my head no and laid it back down on her lap.

Not shortly after doing so I had fallen asleep and I think Faith had to. 

•••

I woke up again and got up walking to the counter to check my phone that had buzzed earlier on.

It was an unknown number.

I clicked on the message just to see if the person had mentioned who they were.

It didn't say,but it read 'Up for round 2 of club chit chat?'.

I came to realization that it was Leonix, he had been the only one I talked to when we went out to the club besides Faith. But it hadn't been Faith because when my phone rang she was next me.

After reading through the series of notification's from online stores and what not I decided to reply back to Leonix.

'No thanks, not into men who keep secrets if ya know what I mean😉'. After typing I quickly hit send,slightly regretting my decision of replying.

I stayed on the chat to see he was typing,shortly after a message popped on the screen.

'Ouch, that hurt. I'll tell you what, If you come see me tomorrow or whenever you are free. I will indeed tell you everything you want to know. If I know you won't say a word to anyone whom I'm not familiar with.'

What-

I shot back a reply, typing as fast as I always do.

'Tomorrow Afternoon, When and where'

And with that I set my phone down and got in the shower, not shortly after being followed by more sleep.

WE'RE GETTING INTO DEPTH MY BABIES. EVERYTHING I HAVENT ALREADY EXPLAINED CONCERNING MARIAH'S BROTHER WILL MAKE SENSE, HER DADS JOB WILL MAKE SENSE IF IT DOESNT ALREADY. AND LEONIX WILL DO SOMETHING SORTA UNEXPECTED. STAY SAFE I LOVE  YOU