Chapter eleven

MARIAH'S POV

After the meeting had finished which was just about an hour or two ago, I went to my room and took a nap.

I had just woken up to more yelling, this time it wasn't as loud as before.

It was coming from down in the kitchen or living room.

I quickly brushed my hair and teeth before heading down the stairs to the living room first.

There was nobody in there but the television was on.

I wandered off to the kitchen and to my suprise, it was Ethan!!

I gasped and ran over to Ethan giving him a big squeeze before letting go.

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE, DO YOU WORK FOR HIM? IM SO HAPPY OMG" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Woah calm down there darling, and yes I do work for Leonix.  I'm also his best friend" he says while reading the box to brownie mix.

"Yea, he works for me. No he is not my best friend" a voice that was a little to familiar says.

Leonix ofc.

"Why are we making brownies?! Is there a special occasion? CAN I HELP? Pleaseeeee" I begged while jumping up on the counter to sit on it.

Ethan looks at me and smiles "Of course you can, just please don't burn them like someone I know.." he agrees while looking in the direction of Leonix.

"In my defense I didn't know what I was doing,alright" leonix testifies while walking out going upstairs.

I grab a large bowl and pour in the brownie mix "two eggs please, and 1/2 cup oil." I demand.

I want to own a bakery one day. I aloesys loved baking cakes and such. Me and Marcus would bake in the kitchen with our grandma almost everyday.

I get woken out of my thoughts when Ethan hands me two eggs and the large container of oil.

"Thanks bud" I smile and crack the eggs in the mixture.

"Anytime darling" he softly smiles and pours the oil into the measuring cup.

"Oil" he says while putting the oil into the mixture

I hum a soft 'ok' and go back to the drawer to get a wisk and spoon.

"You wanna wisk or me?" I ask looking over to Ethan

"You can, and then I'll put it in the oven?"

"Sounds like a plan to me" I say happily.

Not gonna lie, it's fun having people around who have the same energy as me, I'm sure if his sister were here she would have the same energy too.

The way he explained her and his mom makes them seem very amazing.

OK I CANT REMEMBER IF MARIAH ALREADY MET LEONIX'S SISTER OR NOT YET BUT ILL LOOK BACK ON THE CHAPTERS TO SEE AND IF SHE HAS THEN ILL CHANGE THIS ONE. TOODLES MY LOVLIES!!