Chap 30

Mariah:

Pain.

That's currently all I am feeling at the moment.

The last of my bloodline to be exact.

I never thought I would ever be the last alive person in my whole entire family.

Everyone else is dead.

And I'm here, alone.

I look at the ceiling contemplating life.

I groan in discomfort as Fang jumps up on the bed with me.

"Nooooo, go play tug of war with somebody else in this household Bud. Mommies tired. And potentially broken." I say.

He nudged my elbow making me lift my arm up.

He's already gotten so big in the past couple of day's.

"Do you have to go potty Buddy?" I ask picking him up and setting him on the floor so he can follow me.

Of course since he's still a puppy and very energetic he run's past me and down the stair's.

Laughing and rude remarks were heard as I was walking down the steps.

Then all the boy's came into view on the couch playing video game's. Especially Leo.

"Oh hey Marshmallow, want to play this game with us. Just dance." Ethan ask's. He gave me the new nickname Marshmallow since he decided Mar's was to basic.

I nod.

"Sure just give me one moment to let Fang out back." I said with a small smile.

He jumps up and holler's "YES!" In excitement.

I laugh a bit and let fang outside to use the potty.

I leave the back door open so he can come in whenever he'd like.

I walk over and jump on the couch in between Leo and Ethan.

Leo hands me the remote to choose a dance.

I skim through the catalog trying to find one and I pick the dance that has the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber.

"Oh come on, you have to pick this shitty one." Leo say's and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, you'll survive one dance by Justin." I say hitting his arm with my elbow.

He groan's.

Ethan presses play and we all get up and start the dance following our characters move's.

•••

"Mariah, you said ONE dance by Justin not a million to all of his song's." Leo shout's as he's moving with his character.

Me and Ethan laugh.

"Stop being a big baby love." I say in between laugh's.

Ethan stop's laughing and looks at me.

"What? Did I do the wrong move or something." I say confused.

He points to me and then Leo.

"You just called him love, now you can't tell me there's not something going on between you two. Don't act innocent now Leo, I see the way you look at her." Ethan say's with a grin on his face.

"Uhm, what." I say with a smile.

He hums a 'mhmm' and continues.

"I WIN!!" Leo shout's from beside me.

He jumps up and down and then, hugs me.

I laugh and hug him back smiling.

"Oh so now you want to be all happy, a few minutes ago you were complaining it was a Justin Bieber song" Ethan say's.