Update

I just want to start off by saying I am so incredibly sorry that I haven't been posting on TikTok much and not updating Endless Affection. There is absolutely no excuse for me to not be updating because I'm not in a bad mental state I'm actually better, and maybe that's why I haven't posted or updated. I really want this happiness of mine to last for a really long lifetime because well, don't we all.

I am sorry to announce but I will be taking a little break from writing seeing as I have thing's I really need to focus on, such as. My family, Friends, and My new bf. I don't want to do this but i think it's what's best for me to do so that I can actually clear my head space and think properly. My book will still be kept up, it won't go unpublished I will be keeping it up for those of you who haven't made it this far yet.

If you are reading this right now, thank you for hopefully understanding and being so patient with me while I figure out my path. I will continue to write the remaining chapters that are left of this book and publish them when I return from my long awaited break. This isn't me saying 'I'm quitting' and this most certainly is not a goodbye.. Remember I will always love and appreciate all of you even if you don't know me and I don't know you, you're my readers, my family, my friends, my support system. Thank you for understanding and truly from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry for doing this.

Until next time my dearest's ❤️..

~ Lexi