Chapter two

MARIAH'S POV

Its been 3 days since my encounter with Ethan and I'm now at school seeing it is Monday march 15th.

I'm walking to my 3rd period as I hear a familiar voice calling out my name.

Faith

"Yes faithy waithy". I gave her that nickname when we were younger and it just kinda stuck I guess.

She babbles on about something about a party tonight and that the whole school's going.

I'm not really the party type so I don't go to the often. I'd like to stay at home and read or go walk around the park like I normally do.

"Sorry Faith but I just don't feel up for it tonight, if there's another party sometime I'll go with you. Okay?"

She hums and nods her head agreeing with my statement.

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go to class. See you at lunch?"

"Yuppers" is what she says and I kiss her cheeck and give her a quick hug before I'm off walking to class.

Time skip: lunch time

"And so I was all like, want to go get milkshakes or something. Or whatever and he said no because he had to go back to his friends and so I was just like yeah okay." I explained the whole Ethan situation to her but I didn't mention his last name because she didn't ask.

"Was he hot? I mean- sorry" she said while giggling with me.

"Yea he was hot. He seems more like your type though. If I see him again I'll get you his number or something."

She nods her head fast causing me to burst into laughter and the whole cafeteria goes extremely quiet.

"SORRY IM SORRY GUYS CONTINUE" I say trying to catch my breath that I lost when I was laughing to hard.

My stomach hurts now

Oh suck it up

No consy you suck it up

Girl don't even with me

You're right.

Faith gets up causing me to look up at her with a confused face.

"Lunch, it's over babes"

I mumble a 'oh' and stand up with her before we head out to the halls and make our ways to our last classes.

•••

I sigh while making my way home, I don't ride the bus because it's just to noisy and I can't handle loud noises.

And my dad's usually at work when I get home so I just walk or ride my skateboard here.

I know I know

'Mariah you ride skateboards?!'

Yea, I've been riding since my brother taught me.

I miss him, he went with mom when she left. Well she took him and left.

His name was Marcus, he was 4 years older than me. But we shared the same energy and we got along quite nicely.

I do wish to see him again.

When mom left I was 6 and he was 10

He helped me with everything, schoolwork, bullies,my nightmares, anything and everything he was there with me through out the whole process.

THATS CHAPTER TWO FOR YA, THERES GOING TO BE A BIT OF A TWIST TO THIS BOOK. MANY TWISTS AND TURNS SO JUST BE READY OK. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHP!!