Chapter seven

MARIAH'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping rapidly this morning.

I collected myself and check my phone to see another message from Leonix.

'Park bench' is what it read. I'm glad we weren't going back to the club. It's too loud and full of pedo's.

I started getting ready to head seeing it was already 10 and it takes a while to prepare.

I walked to the bathroom and flipped the shower to the hot setting making sure it was just right.

Slipping off my shirt,pants, and other what not's I climbed over the ledge and stood with my back under the steamy water.

After my nice relaxing shower I had to pick my outfit, I walked out to my closet in just a towel and examined my clothes closely to see what I felt like wearing today.

I picked a simple outfit. Black leggings,black cropped tank, and a white button up with platformed converse.

I grabbed the spare key to Faith's house and told her I was going out for a bit, with that being said I walked out the front door closing it behind me and skipping my way to the bench

Before I went to the bench I wanted ice cream so I stopped at Marv's Dairy Dan and bought myself a nice cup of mint chip ice cream.

I then continued my journey to the bench which wasn't as far away now.  I couldn't see it in the distance but the park filled with flowers and trees came into veiw.

Making my way through the park, sitting on the bench waiting. Nobody had come just yet so I thought I'd just wait and see if he'd actually show.

Probably a set up.

In the distance I seen 2 men dressed in black suits come into view.  They didn't look like Leonix.

Uh oh

Uh oh was right

They came towards me stopping a few feet away before one of them touched his ear and started talking.  Saying something I couldn't hear.

The other stood there waiting until the one talking was done. They came walking towards me and I stood up smiling,assuming they were going to tell me Leonix would be here shortly.

I was so wrong

Very very wrong

They each grabbed an arm and a leg, I tried wiggling out of their grasps but they were far to strong for me to handle on my own.

I tried to talk but they quickly put tape over my mouth to muffle my noises.

Freaks

They carried me away towards a van,opened the back door and as soon as I looked up I'm met with a smirking Leonix.

Oh shit

He looked furious. Mad. Expressions hidden all over his face. Some I could read some left unrecognizable.

"Well hello darling, I'm sorry we had to do it this way but you see. I need my money and your father just isn't following rules. I will keep my promise and tell you about your father as soon as we arrive at my home." Is all I heard being spoken from his mouth moments before being stabbed with a syringe and letting the darkness consume me.

THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER HOWEVER I WILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER, IF TOU HAVENT ALREADY GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK

Lexilovesbookss