Chapter fifteen

MARIAH'S POV:

After what occurred yesterday me and Danika just hung out watching movies and eating food.

"Wakey Wakey sunshine" Danika calls out as she jumps on top of me as I was laying in her bed.

"OWW WHAT THE HELL" I screamed as she nearly made me fall off the edge of the bed.

She laughed and shortly after stopped as we heard banging and loud music coming from down the hall.

"What the heck is that" she asked and I just shrugged. We got up and wandered down the hall where the noise is coming from.

The noise came from a closed door, it sounded like someone was, punching something?

Danika shot me a confused look and I did the same, she twisted the door knob and pushed the door open.

Being met with an angry looking Leonix punching a punching bag and kicking it.

I don't think he noticed us standing there because he kept on doing his thing.

But once Danika walked in a bit and knocked over the portable speaker that was sitting on the ground, she knocked it over and his eyes immediately shot to my direction looking me directly in the eyes.

I looked away, knowing I'm not the type to hold eye contact.

"Shit Sorry i didn't see that there" Danika protests standing the speaker back up.

Leonix waves her off not bothering to say a thing.

"Whatcha doinnnn big bro" Danika speaks again

"What's it look like Lil sis" he mocks

I walk further in and sit on the beanbag that's in the corner.

"What, Want to try punching?" Leonix asks and I shoot my eyes up in his direction

I nod slightly, because part of me wanted to try and train myself. If my dad wasn't here to protect me anymore than who would? Surely I'd have to protect myself.

I walked over to the punching bag and just started punching, not even wrapping my hands.

I felt eyes in my direction, I didn't care though.

"Woah sweetheart, calm down you're going to hurt your hands" Leonix testified and grabbed my arms dragging my hands down to my sides.

I don't know why but I had tears in my eyes and as soon as Leonix turned me around to face him, I broke.

Completely.

I got the feeling he didn't know what to do, I just wrapped my arms around him and he seemed hesitant to do the same. But he still did it.

"Shh, What's wrong my love? Tell me, just tell me what's wrong" he stated.

Danika has been out of the room for a while now.

I just shook my head and held onto him tighter.

"It's ok my love, you're safe."

THANKYOU ALL FOR 1.52K READS IT MEANS SO FREAKING MUCH TO ME.