Chap 31

Yesterday we landed in NYC.

We went straight to Leo's hotel and decided that today we would explore the city a bit and then tomorrow go find the guy from the game.

Ever since we got to the hotel Leo has been doing work so I am on way way to annoy him.

And by on my way I mean I'm on my way up to the floor that his office is on.

Ethan And Leo share a room that's in the big room, Whilst me and Danika share a room with a bed.

The hotel suite has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The room is overlooking the city so at night it's gorgeous.

Ding!

The elavator opens and I walk out, making my way to the Door at the end of the hallway.

Without knocking i open the door and shout.

"SUPRISE SHAWTAY!!" I yell making Leo jump up from his chair.

I laugh.

"Don't get too excited to see me darling." I say laying down on the couch in front of his desk against the wall.

"What do you need Mariah, if you couldn't tell I'm very busy so if you're just here to bug me then get out." He said only focusing on his computer screen.

I roll my eyes.

"Drop the attitude Debby downer." I said looking at him.

He sighs and closes his laptop.

He leans back in his chair,closing his eyes he puts his hand over his face.

I get up walking over to him, dragging my finger against his jawline straight down to his chin I make him look up at me.

"What's wrong? You just can't work all the time, tell me what's up. Your secret is always safe with me Y'know." I say giving him a sympathetic smile.

I lean back on his desk and cross my arms waiting for an answer.

"Listen. I don't quite know how to tell you so I'm just going to be straight up.." he say's, his voice sounding low.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Apparently, before your father died he signed a contract that was for an arrangement of a marriage."

I shake my head.

"Okay? So, a contract for a marriage. What does that have to do with me?" I ask.

His eyes meet mine.

"That's the thing.. he arranged a Marriage between you and I." He say's.

I laugh.

"You expect me to believe that?" I say uncrossing my arm's.

"My father and your father have planned this Mariah, and I know it's scary for you. That's why I'm trying everything in my power to call this off." He say's giving me an apologetic look.

I push myself off of the desk and straddle Leo's lap, bringing my hands around his neck I hug him.

But I don't know why.

It just felt right.

I could feel him tense up under me but soon he relaxes.

"Even if you can't seem to call it off, I'm sure we will be fine. I don't mind much Anyways." I admit lifting my head up from his shoulder.

He had a smirk on his face.

WARNING: SMUT!!

After a while I start to get uncomfortable so I move around to try and get comfortable again.