Chapter ten

MARIAH'S POV

Just the same as last time, after my shower I went down to the kitchen and got a yogurt. Ate it and headed back to my room and fell asleep.

What can I say a girl loves to sleep.

When I woke up I was met with loud yelling coming from down the hall where Leonix's office was. He told me not to enter.

But I don't listen very well, everyone knows that.

I got off the bed and brushed my hair a bit before walking out of my bathroom and opening my bedroom door. Walking out I'm met with empty halls.

I mosey my way down to the double doors of his office. I gently put my hands on both handles ready to push my way in the office when a pair of hands grip my wrists.

I jump when it startled me, I turn just to see a muscular man standing there with a Stirn look on his ugly face.

Ew.

I give him a questioning look before he finally opens his big mouth to speak.

"Capo said nobody is allowed in there unless it's important. It's a meeting."

I fold my arms in front of my chest and pop my hip out a bit.

" I don't care what he say's I don't listen to him, and it is important." I scoff turning back to the doors going to open it again, this time succeeding.

I look on the other side of the doors and see a room full of men and Leonix shouting at all of them like it's a warzone.

I wasn't paying attention and bump into the table against the wall making the miniature statue that was on wobble.

I try to grab it before it falls to the floor and shatters but I'm too late.

"Motherfucker, cock sucking piece of shit, bitch,pussy ass whore."

Oops.

I look up once again to see if anyone had noticed, hoping they hadn't. Again I was wrong, they were all wide eyed while looking at me.

Great, just great.

"Ms. Rossi, is there something I can help you with?" Leonix says with a pen in his hand not bothering to look up, already knowing it's me.

"I- Uhm I-" I stutter while trying to speak my word's but nothing comes out.

He shakes his head with a smirk on his face and the palm of his hand on his forehead.

"Right, well when you find your words get back to me with that answer. For now come sit." He say's patting the chair next to his.

Great. I have to sit next to this shit face.

I look down at the glass fragments and look back up at him meeting his eyes.

"What about the-" I was about to finish my sentence when he 'kindly' interrupts me.

"Don't worry about it, just come sit." He say's turning back to the other men in the room.

I make my way over to the chair and sit down with my one leg resting up on the chair,laying my head on my knee. Playing with the bottom of my pant leg because I am nervous.

I feel a hand grab mine and interlock our hands. I look up to see everyone looking at me besides Leonix.

"Stop looking at her, if I have to remind you I won't hesitate to gauge all of your eyeballs out and feed them to you while also cutting off your fingers. Do I make myself clear gentlemen?" He speaks in a high demanding voice.

I look back down and grab his hand in mine tracing the tattoos he had permanently drawn on.

The men answer his demanding question and he goes back to speaking of some plan.

I play with his fingers,rings. This is the one thing I enjoy doing when my anxiety kicks in.

OHHHHH ITS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EVERY CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU MY BABIES.