Chapter thirteen

MARIAH'S POV

"BITCH GET BACK HERE THATS MY CANDY" Danika shouted at me while I was running as fast as I could eating the candy I had in hand.

I chuckled as I entered the living room, she got near me but I quickly threw cushions in her face.

"HAHA SUCK ON THAT, I WILL EAT YOUR CANDY UNTIL ITS GONE" I screamed as she got closer to me and I didn't have any cushion's left to throw.

She grabbed me and threw me down on the couch in a swift move.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear "gotcha now Bitch"

We both burst into a laughing mess, we were laughing so hard our stomachs were hurting.

She made me forget the bad that has happened.

She makes me feel happy and at peace.

While still laughing we heard a loud bang indicating someone had just slammed the front door closed.

Leonix and Ethan were the only ones who had left pryer to this morning.

They both walked in and plopped down on the other couch.

Scratches and deep cuts filled their faces,arms,knuckles. Their clothes were filled with holes that weren't meant to be.

I quickly stopped laughing and shot up with a questioning look "What happened to you two?"

Leonix kept his head down in his hands but Ethan faced me " You don't want to know Darling, I'm afraid your father..."

Leonix slapped his hand over Ethan's mouth causing him to shut up

"My dad what? Tell me, what happened. I want to know" I questioned fidgeting with Danikas hair as she sat on the floor infront of me.

Leonix huffed and rushed upstairs being followed by the slamming of a door.

After that it was silent, the only sound that filled the air was the sound of the tv playing paw patrol. Danika insisted on watching it, and so I didn't disagree.

Danika broke the silence after a while.

"Geez, I wonder what crawled up his ass today." She said getting up and jumping on top of my and pulling the blanket over us.

But I couldn't seem to focus.

What happened with my dad.

"I'll be back soon"

The sound of my father's voice rang through my head.

He wasn't coming back like he said, was he?

I sighed and looked over to Ethan.

He was already looking at me and shook his head no, apparently already knowing I was going to ask if my dad was coming back.

Then and there I knew my life would be changed forever.

I just looked at him through the tears that were threatening to pour out of my eyes at any given moment.

Danika must have noticed I wasn't answering her after her many questions asking what dog I liked most.

She quickly whipped her head to my direction and hugged me , pulling my face to the crook of her neck. That's when I broke down.

I had nobody now.

I was taken away from my best friend when I said I'd return.

I didn't want to go back home, honestly.

I just wanted to start over.

I wanted my happy ending with my family.

Little did I know I'd get that with this family.

UGHHH WE ARE GETTING THERE. IM NOT SURE HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL BE IN THIS BOOK BUT IM THINKING ROUGHLY AROUND 50-80 IDK IM STILL DECIDING. ANYWAYS MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW LEONIX'S AND MARIAH'S INSTAGRAMS
Leonix's:LeonixPetrov
Mariah's:MarsxPetrov