Chap 33

WARNING: this chapter contains disturbing words.
Mariah:

About an hour or two ago we had arrived in Chicago. Now we're just gathering together more men from Leonix's group and mine. That way we'll have more men then this nasty bastards base that their keeping Marcus at.

"Okay, I want everyone to come prepared. Guns,bombs,Gernade's, hell even a machete if you'd like. Just get the fucking job done, otherwise you'll all be 6 feet in the ground. We go in as a team, and we come out as a team! Got it?" Leo orders his men.

Standing a short distance between Leo, he pulls me flush against his side and kisses my temple. He looks down at me and whisper's in my ear.

"We'll get him back, one way or another моя любовь." He say's, earning a little smile from me.
(My love).

"Alright, pack up the car's. Get your gear on and be ready for when we get to the destination." Leo orders once more.

"Shall we go and tell my men about the plan so they aren't so fucking clueless all the time?" I ask while opening my car door and getting in. Leo get's in on the passenger side.

He nod's.

"We shall." He say's matching my energy.

We speed to my empire and waltz inside the room that all the men are gathered in.

"Listen up fuck tards! Here's the plan." I shout over them, making them all turn my way and focus on my word's.

I explain the plan and tell them what to do and they comply. Letting the men gear up I give their driver's the address to the abandoned building and wait in my car.

We start to make our way to the building with the car's filled of men trailing not too far behind mine and Ethan's car.

•••
15 minutes later!

Soon enough we reach the building and park a little way's away from the building because it was all open, no windows or doors. And there was no surrounding gate.

I park and me and Leo get out, walking over to the team. Ethan and Danika join us and Leo and I give our team's the order's once again.

The guy's all nod so we proceed to gear up and get ready so we don't potentially die!

Jk, nobody could kill us we're immortal.

Leo, Ethan, Danika, And I grab our guns and dagger's from our cars.

I ofc chose my favorite the AM-15, Leo and Ethan chose the CMMG. And Danika chose the DDM4.
(I have no fucking clue if those r even the real names but if they aren't then me and google gonna have a big problem!!).

And with that we make our way to the entrance of the nasty crusty dusty ass building.

There was movement from inside and muffled screaming along with muffled voice's. I look back at Leo and he give's me a nod for me to continue inside.

I follow the scream's and cries. But as I'm about to turn the corner somebody with a mask comes around and raise's his gun. He isn't fast enough though because I shoot him in the chest making him drop to the ground.

Of course my gun didn't make a noise because I'm just built like that! Jk it's cause I'm not dumb and made everyone put silencer's on their guns.

#QUEENSHIT

I step over this dude's dead body and find a door at the end of a long hallway, looking back at Leo I tell him to signal everyone to split up. Leo come's with me to see what's behind the door.