Chap 28

Mariah:

"You bitch! Get off of me, you're such an ungrateful brat! That's why I left, you didn't like anything I did for you!" Mother shouted whilst I was still straddling her so she could not move.

I take my dagger and put it against her throat.

"YOU, did NOTHING for me. DO YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING. DO YOU CONSIDER SELLING ME INTO SEX TRAFFICKING DOING SOMETHING FOR ME?! You are such a nasty bitch, you took EVERYTHING from me! I was a little girl and you took that away from me, you took Marcus away from me, you took EVERYTHING I HAD AWAY FROM ME." I shout in her face pressing the dagger in her throat to draw a little blood.

"And this.. This will be my revenge. You'll see Mother, I'll have you begging for me to kill you by time I'm finished with you. You don't deserve anything, I don't care that you were or are a drug addict. That doesn't matter, because you took everything away from me the moment you left the city with Marcus." I say ripping the dagger away from her throat.

"I took it all away because you didn't deserve the shit I had done for you, I risked my life for you!" She shouts.

I scoff.

"Risked your life for me my fucking ass." I say looking her in the eyes.

I look up at Leo and Ethan.

"Get a cell ready for her, she isn't leaving till I say when. Or when I kill her." I demand pulling her up from the ground.

She spit's at me.

I pull her head back by her ponytail.

"Do it again I fucking dare you." I sneer.

"You won't do shit. Stop acting all big and bad like you own some fucking multi million company." She say's.

I chuckle and so does Leo and Ethan.

"Oh sweetie.. I don't own a multi million company, because I own a multi Billion one. So the next you want to get smart, make sure you know what you're saying to the Lei Diavolo." I say shaking my head pushing her down the hall to the basement.
(She devil)

She gasps.

"How. You know nothing. Your father shouldn't allow this." She speaks.

"He must've allowed it because he signed the document that said I was to be the Heiress." I say.

She laughs.

"Fucking pathetic your father was. Always getting you anything and everything you wanted." She say's while I push her into the cell.

I kick her to the ground and put my high heel on her stomach applying pressure.

"Don't speak down on my father you Cunt." I say spitting in her face.

She shouts some words as Ethan ties her to the chair.

'Bitch'

'Whore'

'Slut'

Is all I hear while walking to the door of the cell.

I turn around and grab the door.

Giving her the middle finger I close the door and lock it.

"Say's the one who's slept with how many men while she was with my father!" I shout walking away with a big grin on my face.

I exit the basement and Lock the door Y'know, extra protection.

I go up to my room, shower and change into a lounging outfit.

I walk back downstairs to the living room and grab the remote from Ethan.

"Heyyy! I wasn't done watching that." He say's.