Chapter four

MARIAH'S POV

"Dadddddd" I called as I was walking down the stairs since I was in my room and dad had just gotten back from work.

He hummed a muffled 'yes hunny' before slouching down on the black leather couch in the living room grabbing the remote.

"Some guy at the park said to tell you that he needs his money, whatever that means".

Should I ask him if he's and FBI?

Heck no girl what is this the interrogation room

Right.

He quickly shot up from his seat and walked over to me, grabbed my shoulders and said "go pack"

I'm- what? Sir are you crazy

Yes he is crazy you just don't understand

I think he's normal but oh well.

"What? Why? We can't leave, where will we go. We have nowhere." I explained while my eyes started to sting from the tears welling up.

"You're going to Faith's, surely her parents won't mind. Will they? Honey listen I have to go on a business trip for a while, ok?"

I hummed a simple 'yea' and ran up the stares to my room and started packing.

Toothbrush,hair brush, clothes, underwear and bra's, charger,makeup, some money, and my comfort blanky.

Jeez, pack enough?

Yes consy, yes I did

Mhmmm

Stop complaining

Sure babe sure

"IM READY" I yelled while making my way down the steps texting Faith telling her I'm on my way because my dad has a trip last minute.

She responded with a quick ' Okay! Just come in through the side when you arrive babe's.'

Dad grabbed his keys and walking out the front door with me following behind him

He quickly put my bag in the backseat and got into the car , starting it and making our way to Faith's neighborhood.

We quickly arrived to Faith's house and I paid my goodbyes and see you later's to my father as he said he'd text me when he's back from the trip.

Hopefully it's not to long of a wait

As I walk up down to Faith's room seeing it was in the basement, I opened the door to her room and was met with a dancing and singing Faith.

She quickly stopped and looked at me before continuing with her little concert.

Faith had a nice voice, I always told her that she should audition for AGT but she said no because simon's a bitch.

I agree, that man has absolutely no filter whatsoever.

After she finished her song she sat on her bed and patted the space next to, I quickly plopped down leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Soooo, I was thinking." Whenever she thinks it's always a bad idea, for me atleast.

I glanced up at her, assuring her I was listening to her idea she had in store.

"We should go, to this really nice club"

Oh boy

YAYYYY

Shut up bitch not yay, that's not good.

"Faith, I have nothing that's club appropriate so I'll politely be declining that offer"

She sighed before jumping from her bed going to her closet

"I have dresses you could wear. I have this really nice dark green that would look AMAZING on you mama. C'mon pleaseee, then we won't go after this"

I sighed and walked over to her before draping my arms around her shoulders leaning on her

" just this once though." She hummed agreeing

We weren't old enough to get in the club but Faith knew how to use her boobs. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Am I Right or am I Right.

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAP.. maybe it's okay. Not good, just okay. Anyways I hope you're enjoying this book so far. Love you have a wonderful day.