Chap 35

Mariah:

I had woken up a bit earlier and took my shower, I got dressed and now we're all in the kitchen eating breakfast.

I looked to see that Shayla was staring into the backyard through the big open doors. So I spoke up.

"Hey Shayla, would you like to go swimming?" I ask, her head shot up and she had a big smile on her face.

"Yeah! Can we Uncle Leo?" She ask's Leo. He look's up at me and then back to her and nodded.

"Sure Princess." He say's. He look's at me and let me tell ya, if look's could kill. I'm pretty sure I'd be dead meat.

After everyone is done eating breakfast they all head off and do their own little thing's, I put Shayla in a one piece bathing suit and I got myself dressed in a bright blue two piece.

We walk to Danika's room to see if she wants to come with us to the pool and to our suprise she's Already in a swim suit.

The three of us walk down the steps and enter the backyard. I set my phone down on the lawn chair and walk Shayla over to the steps of the pool.

"Careful pumpkin, don't slip. Do you need help swimming?" I ask her and she nod's putting her arm's around my neck and her leg's around my hips.

Danika jumps in and swims like a mermaid.

"I want to swim like Aunty Danika!!" Shayla shout's.

"Okay, okay stay on the steps okay. I'll go see if we have a life jacket for you." I say getting up out of the pool and walking back in the house.

I walk to Leonix's office and open the door without knocking. He sits in his chair doing work but when I speak up he picks up his head.

"Do we have a life jacket for shay-" I try to speak but he shuts me up by kissing me passionately.

Where we pull away he has that sinister smirk on his face.

"Before I got nicely interrupted, I was going to ask if we have a life jacket for Shayla?" I ask with a slight laugh.

He stands there thinking for a moment.

"Uh, I believe we do somewhere in the garage where all the other pool stuff is. I'll help you look." He say's walking out of the office door. The two guards outside of his door look at me but I don't think Leo noticed. The shorter guard dude reached out his hand and touched my ass making me jump forward.

Leo look's back and caught what happend.

"I'll be back to deal with you, Nobody lay's a fucking hand on her or any other girl in this household. Do I make myself clear?!" He shouts.

They both nod and we continue to the garage. We find the life jacket and some cool pool toy's for her so I bring them out and help her in the life jacket.

Leo is taking the guy somewhere, not sure where but he got dragged out by the ear so that can't be good. He said he'll tell me what he did when he get's back.

•••
1 hour later!

"Mariah! Come here." Leo called me up to his bedroom while I was sitting next to a sleeping Shayla.

I get up and kiss her forehead walking up the stairs to his room.

He pull's me in the room and closes the door locking it.

I furrow my eyebrows as I see he's covered in blood.

"What happened, are you hurt?" I ask placing my hands on his forearms and examining him all over.

"Mariah, I-" he start's but a knock at the door cuts him off.

"Go wash up, I'll take care of it." I say while kissing his cheek. He walk's off into the bathroom, I walk over to the door and unlock it while opening it to reveal a crying Shayla.

"Pumpkin, what happened?" I ask crouching down to her level and holding my hands on her arm's.

"I thought you left me all by myself." She continues to cry.

I pull her into a tight hug and stand up setting her on my hip, I walk over to the bed and sit down sitting her on my lap.

"I will never leave you okay, I promise." I reassured her. And then the bathroom door opens revealing Leo with a towel wrapped dangerously low on his torso. He look's up and smile's.

"Uncle Leo! Where did you go?" Shayla asked sounding excited.

"I had a job to take care of Princess." He replied while walking into the closet and changing.

"Mars, Are you Uncle Leo's girlfriend?" Shayla suddenly asks while climbing up by the pillows.

I look up at Leo and smile.

"I am!" I say, that made her smile. A big bright smile.

She get's under the covers and pat's the spot next to her. I get next to her under the cover's.

"Y'know, we still have the whole day to do thing's. What would you like to do pumpkin?" I ask while pulling her into my side.

"We should go shopping and get ice cream!" She shouts.

I laugh.

The bed dip's beside us, we both look over at him and give him puppy dog eyes.

"Uncle Leo, can we do those things? And, I want to go see the kitties at the pet store!" She say's while looking between me and Leo.

I smile as I hear nail's clinking against the floor.

"C'mon Fang!" I shout and he come's running in and jumping on the bed. He licks all of our face's and Shayla giggles.

"We can take Fang to the pet store too!" Shayla added. I look at Leo and shrug.

He get's up grabbing his phone. He looks at us and smile's.

"You coming?" He ask's keeping the smile on his face.

Shayla jumps up and jumps on to Leo so he'll hold her. I go into the closet and change into a burgundy Romper, I paired that with a pair of my black heel's.

Her fit:

And Shayla was just going in her jean shorts and T-shirt

And Shayla was just going in her jean shorts and T-shirt. And of course, Leo was wearing a black suit.

Typical.

We tell everyone that we're leaving to go somewhere and we walk into the garage. We're taking the Matte black Lamborghini Urus.

I buckle up Shayla and get into the passenger seat, buckling up I turn up the radio a bit and we start our way to the store.

We finished the day with going to the mall, where Fang got many pet's from people. The ice cream store where we ate our ice cream. And then finally we went to the pet store, and Shayla refused to leave if Leo hadn't bought her an black,orange, and white cat. The colors on the cat were pretty and she had green eyes, like mine.

She named the cat Lilah.

OUUUUUUU!! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND YOUR THOUGHTS!!