Chapter 24

Mariah's POV:

I look at the reflection in the steamy mirror.

All I see is a teenage girl who just so happens to be turning 18 today.

Faith arrived early this morning so she's fast asleep on my bed.

I take the towel off of my long, blonde hair and grab the brush brushing through the wet knots that have formed from the water.

After I'm done I walk to my closet and ponder on what I want to wear as the 'special birthday bitch' as Faith would call it.

As someone who dresses in sweatpants and a hoodie all the time, I know that Faith would like to see me in something hot for a change.

So Every year since I have met Faith, I've made it a promise to her that on my birthday I will always dress nice just for her.

Sure it made her happy, but it made her even more happy when it was her style of clothing.

So, you see. Faith likes short skirts and dresses that show your curves and make your butt look good.

In the nicest way possible. I'm saying, Faith likes to dress Slutty.

I don't have much like her clothing but I have a few things. None of which are here in Italy though..

Since Faith came she emptied her contents of her suitcase in my closet floor.

So, I start digging through it.

I'm not going to wear this outfit right away so I'll just set it out for later.

The dress i picked was a light shade of pink and sparkly with sparkly straps. And extremely short.

Its perfect.

 Now I get up and set it on the bed side for later and walk back into the closet to choose my outfit for the day

I find a plain white skirt with flowers on it and a orange tank to pair with it.

Changing into my outfit and grabbing a pair of socks, I walk over to where my white converse lay

I slip them on and fix my locket necklace.