Chapter seventeen

MARIAH'S POV:

"It's been finalized, congratulations you're now a Leader of the Italian Mafia sweetheart. Are you sure you can handle this? I can always help with things if you'd like." Leonix say's while sliding the forms into a folder and putting them in the safe where he kept his.

I nodded yes.

"I believe I can handle it, Is there anything I need to do or know for today?" I replied.

He hummed resting his chin on his knuckles.

God he's so hot

"Glad we're on the same track then Sweetheart."

He smirks

I shot him a questioning look

"You tend to think aloud. But yes there is some things at your fathers- sorry, your office that need to be tended to at the moment."

Fuck fuck fuck

I nodded standing from my seat getting ready to exit the door before being stopped by a pair of hands on my waist.

Turning me around and slamming his lips to mine.

I feel like I can't breath.

How do people do this.

I'm going to die.

I quickly pull away because I'm nervous, not because I didn't like it.

"Shit,sorry. I don't know what made me do that. Fuck. Okay well I'll be In here come get me when you're ready to go to the office." He says while opening the door.

I walk out and run to my room to pick an outfit.

1. I need to look badass
2. I need to be hot
3. I need to look like I run the city
4. I need to make people fear me

I open my closet and get to picking out my outfit for the day.

I haven't talked to Marcus since yesterday's event's.

I wanted to fix it but I didn't know how, so left it.

I picked out my outfit and put it on along with some rings and bracelets.

I put on some red bottoms that Danika had let me keep, similar to the ones Faith had let me wear

God I miss her.

She has no idea where I am, or even if I'm safe.

I'll try and contact her.

I grab a white suit jacket just because.

I walk down the hall to Danika's room and walk straight to her closet.

She's sleeping plus I'm sure she won't mind.

Grabbing the bag I want I walk out and close the door behind me.

I walk to Leonix's office and knock on the door lightly.