Chapter five

Mariah's pov

After I quickly washed up and did up my makeup and curled my hair, and after being very indecisive.

Me and Faith agreed that this red silk dress she had looked best on me, the green was cute and fit but it wasn't giving.

So we decided on the red silk dress with black red bottoms.

Mariah's outfit:

And of course Faith went for a plain black dress with black LV heels

She looked so good though so I do give her that. I honestly have no clue how all these people wear the heels she has on. But I guess take risks.

Faith's fit:

We quickly grabbed our things and left for the club

A few minutes after our concert and dance battle in the car we finally arrive to the club. I'm not going to lie, it was Packed.

Whatever this place has it must be good because.. woah.  You could hear the music from outside of the club, and the shining bright lights.

We made our way to the front of the line and Faith got us in quickly, we walked over to the bar and sat down.

"Sex on the beach,please"  Faith said and the bartender nodded and looked over at me asking what I wanted, I ended up getting the same thing as Faith because I didn't feel like anything else.

Once we got our drinks we started talking and drinking, we seen a group of men wearing tuxedo's but didn't think anything of it.

Once we downed our drinks we went out to the dance floor, Faith and I started swaying our hips to the beat of the music.

Low key was feeling myself right now, The beat got a bit faster and Faith disappeared with a man she thought was fine.

I glanced over to the bar and spotted a man, one from the table with the tux on. He was eyeing me,head to toe.

Or is it toe to head?

It's head to toe

Right.

He grew a smirk on his face when I dragged hand up my hips over my head and swayed my hips.

I knew how to get a man, I just never did it. But tonight, I was feeling like it.

He made his way over to me after I turned myself around to face the DJ. He put his hands over my hands on my hips, and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

I had butterflies right then and there.  I think he noticed because I felt him shake like he was chuckling.

He whispered something in my ear along the lines of 'Bellisima' whatever that means. I just kept dancing to the beat until he twirled me around so I was facing him.

Once I seen his face I backed up. It was the man from the bench in the park. 

Was he just here to ask if my father got the money? What does he want.

"Relax darling, I'm not going to hurt you. Just here for a good time, and you just so happend to be here"

I nodded a little nod telling him I was okay.

"Why does my dad owe you money?" I asked when I came closer to him wrapping my arms almost completely around his shoulders. He was too tall to fully wrap them.

He looked away before looking back at me and opening his mouth. " I own a very big company and he took a few of my shipments,along with tons of money"

Why did my dad do that? I'm starting to think my dad isn't an FBI agent anymore..

"So then why come to me to tell him? Couldn't you have just told him to give you your money back yourself?" He chuckles before answering a quick 'no'.

AHHHH IM GETTING SO MANY READS IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IF THIS BOOK GOES FAR. IM WORKING REALLY HARD ON CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW, THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY UPDATE FOR TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE FAMILY IN TOWN. LOVE YOU BYE