Chapter one

Stop.

That's all I say over and over again in my head when I hear mommy yelling at daddy.  Mommy was always a mean lady, always hitting me. Taking me to random guy's homes and paying them to do mean things to me. Touching me in my lady places. She never told them to stop when I was screaming and crying to make the pain go away.

The last thing I seen that day before I passed out was my mommy waiting for the man to be done with me.

I gasped waking up in my own sweat, another nightmare. I start shaking uncontrollably, getting up and walking to my dad's room so he can comfort me. Making my way in his room I lay on his bed and shake him lightly calling out "dad, I'm sorry to wake you. I had another one."

He hugs me and rubs my back as I cry in his arms talking about it. I never talked about these things with anybody but my dad, and sometimes Faith my best friend.

"It's okay Mar I know she hurt you but she's not going to hurt you ever again, cmon let's get you back to bed". We got up and dad walked me back to my room laying me down and going down to the kitchen to get me some water.

"Thank you dad, I love you sleep well" I say as he kisses my forehead going back to his room to get some more rest before his shift.

Me and my dad aren't exactly rich, but we aren't poor. We live in Florida, I grew up here most my life. We live sorta close to the beach. Always sunny and warm, the best perk of living her is the hot boys.

There's no hot Boys here are you blind

Really consy, just had to ruin the moment.

Sorry girl,not sorry

Oh shush it.

Yes ma'am

TIME SKIP

It's now 2:35 in the afternoon and I'm just out walking the streets looking at the shops with all the pretty flowers and stuff.  I would like to buy some flowers one of these days from a shop called "daisy day's". But the prices are woah, exspensive.

I'm walking towards the cafe I go to frequently when I bump into a hard wall? Nope definitely not a wall. I look up and see a boy who looks to be my age wearing a suit and sunglasses. Tattoos covering his hands,and neck.

Holy moly guacamole artichoke dip on a tortilla chip he is mighty fine.

I look up at him when I hear him scoff

"Sorry it's just that, well you were thinking out loud" my hand slams over my mouth and my eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I didn't realize I was-" I'm about to tell him I'm sorry and I did t mean to of course if he has a girlfriend.

"Relax, I know I'm too fine to handle. It's not surprising" he pulls his sunglasses off and folds them up before putting them in his pocket of his dress pants.

I take a moment to examine him before saying " I'm Mariah, do you want a milkshake? I can pay for you, if you don't want milkshakes we can get cupcakes."

He chuckles before mumbling " sorry I gotta get back to my friend's, it was nice meeting you though. See ya princess."

I hum looking behind me at him walking away, of course me being the nosy girl I am. I follow.

" I didn't quite get your name" I look up to the side of his face while he just keeps looking straight walking forward.

"Ethan, Ethan Smirnoff"

I stop walking for a minute as I recognize that name but I just can't quite pinpoint where from. Maybe school. Or Faith, she talks a lot about boys so maybe.

" Where are you headed Ethan, the park? Or maybe the beach. Y'know I love the beach, the waves. Everything about it is just so peaceful." I smile as I talk on and on about the beach.

"Yeah I'm gonna agree with you on that one, the beach is nice. Although that's not where I'm headed. I'm actually going to my friends house. So I'm going to have to end this conversation right here, cya Marin?"

"Mariah, Mariah Rossi"

He clenches his jaw as I say my name. That's weird, maybe we met before and I just don't remember. Oh the possibilities.

" something wrong Ethan?" I question looking at him giving the most confused face of all time.

He mumbles a 'nope, everything is fine' as he gets in his car and starts it leaving me on the side walk.

I lazily walk home talking to myself about dogs and my future.

That's the end of the first chapter I hope it's good or atleast okay. I didn't introduce Leonix in this chapter because I want him to be introduced In the next chapter or something. If you liked this chapter let me know by commenting!!