Chap 29

Mariah:

I slowly open my eye's hearing talking coming from downstairs.

I sit myself up on my elbows seeing I was layed on my stomach.

I rub my eyes and look around.

This isn't my room..

I look around confusingly, this room is much bigger than everyone else's so it's definitely not any of the guard's room..

My eyes widen as the door opens and Leo walks in with an angry expression but when he looks at me his face relaxes.

"You were to tired to realize you hadn't came in the right room last night so when I seen you sleeping on my bed I just left you and slept on the couch at the foot of the bed. " he spoke softly.

I nodded.

"Thank you for not waking me up, and sorry for hogging your bed. You could have just put a pillow in between us if needed." I replied.

The corners of his lips twitch up slightly but he's quick to hide it.

"Your mom's in the basement when you're ready to get whatever questions you have answered. Just let me and Ethan know when you're going down so we can tag along in case anything goes south." He say's.

I nod getting up from the bed.

"I'll go down there in a little, I want to freshen up a bit." I say as he opens the door for the both of us to walk out.

"Also, there's some food from breakfast on the island counter if you like. I believe there's Bacon,eggs,and I'm pretty sure Danika made some French toast if you want that instead." He offer's.

I smile giving him a hug on his side.

Maybe it was wrong of me to do, but it felt needed.

"Thank you, I will come find you when I'm ready!" I shout skipping to my bedroom to get ready.

•••

I'm finally done with my shower so I get out, stringing out any water that might be still left in my wavy brown hair.

I put it in a towel and wrap the other towel around my body walking into my closet.

I pick out some clothes, my outfit consists of. A red corset like tank top that was cropped, and a pair of my Black leggings that look like leather, and a pair of my Red bottom heel's.

I already ate before I took my shower so I should be good to go other than my hair and make up.

I dry my hair and leave it with the natural wavy locks, I grab my makeup bag and start on my mascara.

As soon as I finish my mascara I put a little bit of black liner on my water line and zip the bag back up.

I walk out of my room after grabbing my phone and putting on my necklace and usual ring's.

I walk to Leo's office and again walk in without knocking.

Thankfully this time there wasn't any girl in here, although there were 2 men who I hadn't seen around here sitting in front of his desk.

Leo and the guy's look up at me and I flash Leo a small smile and nod telling him I'm ready.

I walk over to him and hop up on his desk facing him.

He gives a nod.

I look around at the beautiful paintings hanging on the walls that I hadn't noticed before.

A voice interrupts me looking at the paintings by speaking from behind.

"And who's this beautiful lady. She's got gorgeous eyes." The older man speaks.

I turn and look at him in disgust, hopping off the desk and leaning on the wall behind Leo's chair.

I speak.

"Thank you for the compliment, no offense but you look a lot older than I."

He tilts his head and smirks while I keep my face with no emotion.

"But darling, don't you want money, and good sex?" The man speaks and that's when I lose my cool.

I roll my eyes, opening Leo's drawer I grab his dagger since I didn't have mine.

"But darling, I already have Money. And, I don't necessarily need sex." I say mocking him.

"I'm sure you don't have as much money as you'd like though huh?" He questions.

I smile in his face.

"I have plenty money. Is 985 billion not enough or something?" I ask with a smirk covering my face.

Suddenly his eyes move to Leo to ask for help.

That's when Leo speaks.

"Sorry Dustin, The Pretty girl does what she wants when she wants. Can't help ya bud." He say's.

I twirl the dagger in my hand.

I shrug tossing it back to Leo who catches it without cutting himself.

"I don't feel like killing anyone today, but I am up for a bit of torturing. So whenever your done let's go Leo." I said hopping back up on my place on his desk.

"Finish Signing Dustin. I don't have all day now." Leo tells the man.

The contract is slid towards Leo and he looks at it.

Nodding in approval he gets up.

"Nice doing business with you Mr. Nivea." Leo speaks.

I almost laugh at his last name.

Nivea? Like after the lotion. Now that's fucking hilarious.

"Something funny Miss?" The old man ask's.

"No, I was just giggling at the fact your last name is also the name of a Lotion." I say truthfully.

He scoff's and walk's towards the door before muttering.

'Bitch' is all I hear before I walk over to him and grip his hair tugging him back.

"Say it again I dare you, you don't know how much fun I would have watching you suffer in so much fucking pain." I spit.

I push him forward with maybe a bit to much force because he almost fell over the staircase railing.

I smile walking down the stairs with Leo.

•••

"I'm not answering shit you ask." Mother screams in pain as I slice her fingers off one by one.

I huff as I walk over and grab the blow torch.

"Answer this then. How would you like to be burned alive Mother?" I say with a smirk on my face.

Silence.

"I swear to fucking god, if you don't answer this fucking question." I yell getting closer to her.

"NO PLEASE DON'T!! Some guy named Justin Sortor. I didn't know he was involved in the Mafia when he found me. I was just wondering the streets and he offered to help me so I agreed." She say's.

"That's all we needed to know, thank you Mother. Gosh its embarrassing to even say that. Rot in hell." I say before spraying her with the blow torch.

Hearing her scream was like music to my ears.

Although she was technically family, I didn't care for her at all. She's evil.

She was Evil.

Once her screams stop I set the torch gun down back I where I got it from and went back upstairs.

I guess we had spent all day down there because it was already dark outside.

Being somewhat tired I decided to go hangout with Danika in her room.

And that's where we had a sleepover.

OOOHH YEAAAA. ALSO UM YEA MR NIVEAS NAME DID COME FROM THE LOTION.. I HAD THE BOTTLE SITTING ON MY DRESSER AND I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING SO LIKE WHY NOT!!