Chap 32

Mariah:

This morning when I woke up, I was obviously sore. So I decided to order some room service to get me some breakfast. Leo was in his office I'm assuming because I had heard talking coming from there earlier.

The door to the room opens and Leo comes into view.

"Morning sweetheart, I'd assume you're sore?" He ask's with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes.

"Obviously, you were too rough." I inform him leaning back on the headboard of the bed.

He chuckles.

"Would you like some breakfast?" He ask's.

I opened my mouth to speak but a knock at the door interrupted.

I point a finger gun at him and wink.

"Already done darling!" I say getting up and wobbling my way over to the door.

The tray is sat infront of the door on a cart and the maid is king gone.

I look down the hall but don't see anyone. I holler down anyways.

"Thank you!!" I shout and go back inside with my eggs,bacon, and toast.

I sit back down on the bed and reach for the remote but Leo is quick to snatch it holding above his head.

"Hey!! That's not fair I was going to watch something." I say.

I cut my sunny side up egg open.

"Only for a piece of bacon." Leo say's with a devilish smirk.

I roll my eyes.

God he looks so hot when he does that.

"Fine. Only take one!" I shout at him as he reaches over.

Instead of taking one piece he take's two.

"What the fuck! I said one you dummy." I say pointing to him.

I lay my hand flat so he can give me the remote and he does.

"Sorry Sweetheart. Bacon just so happens to be my favorite breakfast food." He say's plopping down on the bed side next to me.

I hum and turn on the tv, going straight to Netflix I choose Shameless.

"Want to go shopping today?" Leo ask's.

I nod.

"Sure, I could use some new clothes now that I have load's of money. Hey, could you see if they can fly my McLaren over here?" I say looking at him, chewing on my egg.

He nod's.

"One step ahead of you Amóre." He answers.

He take's out my McLaren's key from his pocket putting it on the nightstand.

"Thank you. But um, I have a question." I announce.

He looks at me and nod's gesturing for me to continue.

"What does this mean for us? Like, last night. Does that mean we're like, a thing now?" I ask truthfully.

He continues to stare off into my eyes for a moment before speaking.

"Only if you want us to be a thing. I'm not pressuring you into anything, but being a thing already would be good if I can't seem to call off this marriage." He say's not looking away.

I nod.

"Well, forever?" I ask.

He give's a confused look before I hold out my pinkie.