Issue 9 - The Cat is Out of the Bag Part 2

Harry came pushing through the crowd of students, each of the teachers trying to get everyone back to the classrooms.

Peni stared on through the broken windows gripping her hand tightly. "Come on, Y/N... Don't let that bastard win!"

"Peni!" Harry yells, managing to force his way through. "What's going on?! Is that..."

"The villain who attacked us last week, yeah... This isn't good."

"Where's Y/N?!" Peni looked at Harry, pointing. His eyes widened as he saw Y/N standing on the roof facing off against Shiraishi. "What the hell is he doing?! Y/N, get out of there! You can't beat that guy! Damn it, where are the heroes?"

"The hero course are all out taking part in an exercise. Unfortunately, that includes many of the pro heroes." Peni cried, forced to watch from the sidelines. "But I know Y/N can handle this; he has to."

Harry gritted his teeth, the crowd piling up. For a brief moment, it was hard to tell, but he could have sworn he saw a student taking their clothes off.

****

"To think the infamous Spider vigilante is just a puny child! You tried using me, just like they did!"

"I would never do that, Shiraishi; you have to believe me!"

"All I want is to be left alone in peace!" He screamed, electricity rippling off him. "You're not going to take that away from me."

Students were already crowded around watching. Looking back, I bit my lip, pulling back the gloves shouting. "Come on, then twinkle toes! You want to end this?! Let's end this!"

Bolts of lightning were blasted at me as I ran forward, jumping off the side of the building. Swinging around, I kept on my toes, moving as fast as possible, avoiding each attack. Shiraishi met, ambushing me. I flew over him, letting go of the web, aiming to fire the new webbing Peni made right at his hand. 

A solid brick of webbing flew at him, which melted getting close. Finally, the webbing exploded, wrapping around his arm, throwing him off, missing his attack. "It worked! Peni Parker, oh my god, I could... I owe you a burrito!" Swinging around again, I lunged forward, getting the first actual hit off, knocking Shiraishi down crashing into the courtyard. Holding onto the wall, I looked down, waiting. 

The thunderstorm only began brewing more, expanding past the school. A stray lightning bolt could be deadly with all the students standing around. Quickly swinging on by, I spun around, webbing all the windows protecting the students at the sacrifice of them all seeing my face. Running alongside the building, I leapt forward as Shiraishi burst from the ground roaring with built-up rage. Teleporting everywhere, I was caught off guard as he appeared right before me, gripping me by my neck. Struggling, he pulled me in, screaming in my face, electricity shocking me constantly. Slowly moving my hand, I webbed a bench before attaching the webbing to Shiraishi sending the bench into him, knocking him back.

Falling, I found my web-shooters still active; it wasn't ideal, but this was working even if that involved me wearing bloody washing up gloves. Turning into a storm of electricity, Shiraishi began tailing me. Forced to turn and run, I started hiking the side of UA, running to the top. Making it to the roof, I leapt off behind him, throwing a dozen webs holding him in place. Then, I webbed both sides of him with a still target for once, using myself as a slingshot bursting through, sending us through the school into the gym behind the school. Rolling over, I held my side, panting. "It's not too late, Shiraishi; stop this madness once and for all. I want to help you. That's all I ever wanted!"

"How can a kid truly understand what I'm going through?! You couldn't even keep your eyes open for your student ID!"

Sighing, I lowered my head. "I blame the school for not letting me get another go." Sidestepping out of the way, I held my hands out, trying to reason with him. "If you do this, Shiraishi, they'll always see you as the villain. So tell me, what would Rumi want?"