Issue 62 - The Boy From Another Universe

"This has been a long time coming, Y/N Parker; my gaze was so fixated on All Might and Midoriya when the greatest mystery was right in front of me all along." All For One gloated with a chuckle. "You hold quite the record, and for someone your age. You could become the next All Might if you so desired."

"How flattering." I scoff, making sure to keep my distance. "Tell me about Shigaraki. Did you plan for the Symbiote to bond with him?"

"Shigaraki. Poor Shigaraki, I did everything possible to help fulfil that boy's dream. I found him forgotten and left for dead. I took him in and gave him everything he needed to change this world. But fate didn't smile down on him; I was hoping one day to pass down my quirk to him and for him to be my successor. But that isn't going to happen anymore."

"He got a taste of something better right? Or so he thinks. The Symbiote is using him to infect the city; he's got the masses under his control and will only spread further until the world is his for the taking. I cannot allow that; how do I stop him?"

All For One remained silent, seemly inspecting me. Then, resting his head back, he began tutting. "And why would I do that for? Shigaraki is my own; he could be my own flesh and blood. So why would I sell him out?"

"I think the reason is obvious, no? You're no longer needed in his eyes. You failed him just like the pros did. The Symbiote who attacked the prison, it seemed awfully desperate to get in here. The way I see it, you're old news; Shigaraki and the Symbiotes are the future."

"Impressive, most impressive. I can see why so many villains in here hate you so much." All For One responded. "But not even you can stop this Spider-Man."

Shaking my head, annoyed, I turned around walking away. "I'm wasting my time, you're secured, and I've got better things to do."

"All of this is your fault, you know? And I do mean everything, not just the outbreak but everything before that." 

I paused, looking over my shoulder and seeing All For One grinning. He had me right where he wanted me. Having no choice, I turned back around approaching. "And what is that suppose to mean?"

"Don't you find it that little bit strange that an entire rouge gallery of villains turn up when you dawned the mask? All of them are personally tied to you, unlike the other villains?"

"Your point?"

"My point? My point is Spider-Man, you are patient zero to all the bad happenings in this world, and you don't even know it. Everything changed when you arrived."

"What can I say? I'm a crowd pleaser; if all you've got is vague riddles, I'm going to leave," I mumble.

"How was your trip through the Multiverse? Did you find your home?"

"How the hell do you know about the Multiverse?!" 

"I have my ways, my sources, my quirks." He taunted. "Tell me, out of all of the Universes you visited, how many had an All Might? An All For One, what about Mina Ashido?"

"You keep my girlfriend out of this."

"Your girlfriend? If it weren't for you, she would still be alive. This world would be so much better off without you infecting it. Your mere presence changes everything; events play out differently. Just one extra person added into this world, and the hornet nest falls."

"What do you mean? What do you mean?!"

"You're the real villain of this story Y/N Parker! You always have been the moment you jumped into this universe and changed all of reality. Look at what you've created, what you've caused. The boy from another universe, and he didn't even know it."