Issue 16 - Attack on Villains Part 1

Curled over, I stared at my torn mask, gagging, coughing up blood. My whole body was trembling, my web shooters broken, and all hope of escape fading away.

Dragging myself across the floor, my eyes were heavy. Countless villains were webbed up, with some almost escaping. Trying to change my web cartridge, a foot stomped on my arm. Sobbing out, I was kicked over. Feeling weak, I stared blankly up as everything was blurry. "The itsy bitsy spider tried getting in my way. Down came the pain and took the spider out." Picking me up, I felt volts of energy tear through me.

Screaming intensely, the villain whispered in my ear, giggling. "This is where your justice gets you, Y/N Parker. You die here like the insect you are."

Thrown to the ground, I was continually blasted with devasting attacks. Finally, my voice broke out as I lay on my front, blacking out.

My death is soon to come...

Serval hours earlier

"Alright, hear me out here, who would win in a fight, Aquaman or Endeavour?" Kirishima questioned.

"That's an easy one, Endeavour, obviously," Ashido replied laughing. 

Midoriya gave it some thought, unsure. "Wouldn't it depend on the situation? If Aquaman was on land, he wouldn't stand a chance. But what if it is by the sea or on ship?"

"Why would Endeavour be in the sea for?" Sero asks.

Leaning forward on the bus, Asui changes the subject by looking at Midoriya. "Has anyone mentioned your quirk is similar to All Might's Midoriya?"

"All Might?! No, our quirks are nothing alike." Midoriya argued, trying to come up with any excuse possible.

Kaminari gave it some thought shaking his head. "No, all Might's bones don't break when he uses his quirk. Mind you, I wish I had a more flashy quirk. Shoto and Bakugo's quirks are so much cooler than mine. They're powerful enough to become great heroes."

"Don't be like that, Kaminari; you have a quirk that can make you a great hero," Midoriya exclaims.

"Yeah. Besides, it's not all about how powerful our quirks our." Ida pointed out. "Look at Y/N; he was quite the known vigilante without any powerful quirk like the ones you mentioned."

"Speak of Y/N; where is he?" Ashido questioned.

"He's changing into his costume." Todoroki pointed out.

"No way Y/N has his costume now?!" Ashido said excitedly. "That's awesome; I wonder what it will look like?"

"It will be cool to see what he chose as a design; the costume he used to fight crime was very amateur," Ida recalled. "He told me to hide his eyes. He wore an old pair of swimming goggles."

"Seriously? That must have been so hard to see out of." Uraraka stated.

Aizawa stepped on the bus. "Alright, everyone, settle down. We'll be heading on our way to USJ now. There you will take part in basic hero training. I want everyone to be on their best behaviour and take it all in."

"Hey, where's Y/N?" Kirishima shouted.

Stepping onto the bus, I adjusted my shooters in full costume. Then, standing in front of everyone, I raised a hand. "Hey, everyone."

"