Issue 15 - Does Whatever a Spider Can

My worst nightmare was realised. All forms of hell had descended down to purge all that is good in this world. This was worse than any villain I've faced, a losing battle to say for sure.

The media.

I stood idly clenched up, seeing the school grounds swarmed with the press, asking the students questions. "I guess news got out that All Might is a teacher here," Uraraka muttered, standing next to me. "It was bound to happen, right? Are you alright, Y/N?"

Jumping, I turned, trying to hold a fake smile. "Oh, just peachy. Let's just say the media and me don't get along very well in the slightest."

"You can have that Jamerson hypocrite to thank." Ida scolded, looking at me, arms crossed. "You didn't help your case, though, rising to his petty remarks."

Rubbing my head, I nodded, embarrassed. "I suppose I did go a little too far in some places, yeah... When I get nervous or scared, I just spit out anything I can muster up. Sometimes those words haunt me. So." Taking my web shooter, I webbed my mouth, muffling. 

"What? We can't understand you!" Uraraka said back, getting a thumbs up from me. "Oh, I get it."

"Not bad thinking Y/N; come on, we should get to class before being bombarded anymore," Ida suggested.

Pushing through the reporters, they all quickly turned on me, finding their favourite punching bag. "It's Y/N, Y/N! Y/N over here!"

"Get a good view of him!"

Surrounded, my eyes widened as I tried talking my way out of it, only to let out mumbled whimpers. "Mr Parker, tell us are you going to follow in your Uncle's footsteps?"

"Why are the Avengers so interested in you? Are you one of them?"

"Have you met Captain America?!"

Ida kept pushing me and shouting. "Leave him alone! If you have to talk to anyone, I shall answer any and all questions!"

Managing to get to the school entrance, I was met by Aizawa looking deflated. "Parker, Uraraka and Ida. You're all here; I'll handle the press head off to class."

Tearing the webbing off my face, I let out a long sigh. "Jesus... So that's how the villains feel? I'm never doing that again."

Aizawa flicked my ear, barking. "What did I say, Parker? Get to class."

"Oww, sorry, Aizawa..." I mutter, turning around. "What about the pre-." I was cut off as the school turned into a giant fortress, blocking us off from the outside world. "Holy shit!"

"Langauge." Aizawa snapped. "I won't tell you again."

Walking into the school, I kept eying down the walls whistling. "Damn, when did UA get such an upgrade to their defences?"

"Ever since Electro's attack on the school last month, UA has put in extra defence measures to stop something like that again," Uraraka explained. "It does put my mind at ease a bit."

"Electro? So that's what everyone is calling him now?" I recall heading into class. I began taking out my notes and putting my web shooters away. Todoroki wandered up to the front of the class holding a notice. "What's going on?" I whisper to Kaminari.

"I don't know; apparently, there's some kind of announcement."

Todoroki cleared his throat, looking disinterested. "It says here we need to choose a class representative."

"A class representative?! No way!" Everyone roared. 

I gave a blank look, slouched over, shrugging my shoulders. "I don't see such a big deal over something so minor?"