Issue 59 - Might*U

"Tony, how is it looking?"

"We're holding her back the best we can. We know she'll stop at nothing to get to Y/N with Peter gone. I've got a commercial flight booked for you three. If you took the private jet, she'd know."

"Thank you, Tony; we're sorry we left this to you."

"Don't even mention it, Ben. You've done plenty for us in the past. Falcon will escort you to the airport. This isn't goodbye, old friend."

"How are you doing, kid? You excited for Japan?"

 "Sure am! I haven't been on holiday before, though..."

"Well, kid, you'll love it, trust me." Iron Man stated, kneeling and taking off one of his gauntlets. "Here, I want you to have this. You take good care of it, alright? Only use it when you're in trouble, alright?"

Taking the gift, I was awestruck, spinning around. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Aunt May kept tugging me, whimpering. "We need to go Y/N."

"Ben, May. I promise you, I'll do everything in my power to stop Wanda. We will save her, all of us."

I stood stricken with shock entering my apartment just as it was all those years ago. Then, looking out the window, I saw May and Ben carrying a younger me away. "How is this possible?"

Gwen came through, noticing the changes cursing under her breath. "Crap, did I miss the jump? This is quite a rare case of the whole multiverse jumping. Sometimes we just a few days back or a week at most. I've never seen serval years."

"I've come to terms that anything can happen on this road trip of ours... I was so clueless about what was going on. Were they ever going to tell me if my quirk didn't show if Wanda hadn't found me?"

"Can't live in the past over that. What happened, happened. We need to prepare for what's to come now."

"So, what's the plan? We have a plan, right?" Peni asks.

"I have a plan. First, we give Wanda exactly what she wants."

"This again? You know that isn't going to work?"

"The other option is killing her." I remind everyone sighing. "We are already well aware she won't stop no matter what. So we give her what we want. Don't worry; I know what I'm doing."

Midoriya looked conflicted but nodded nonetheless. "I trust you, Y/N, but what should we do?"

"Scatter, she won't be so understanding if you are all here. Once I give you the signal, act." 

Walking into my old room, I looked at the drawings and consumed the designs I had come up with. A wave of nostalgia swept over me as I just smiled. "I never thought I'd see this room again." Peni brought up holding a postcard from herself. "I really wish I visited more; New York is something else."

"It sure is. Are you ok?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation going. "You've been through a lot."

"That is a slight understatement. I'm fine, though. Nothing a good book and months of therapy can't fix." She half-joked. Shaking my head, I hugged her. We hadn't done that in a while. "Oh... Thanks, I needed that. What was that for?"

"You know," I mutter, not really giving a reason. "One last fight, yeah? No matter what happens, I want you to stay out of this Peni."

"But I."

"No buts. You don't have your mech. Leave this to the pros." I plead. "Please."

Gwen came in concerned. "She's here."