Issue 19 - Kraven... the Teacher?!

"Welcome back, folks, in the news once again. Everyone's favourite web-slinging menace! Ever since it was revealed that the illegal crime fighter was none other than a pathetic child with a hero complex, things have only gotten worse. We were just discussing the matter of a villain attacking a school of innocent students last week when Electro made his name known seeing revenge against Y/N Parker." J Jonah Jamerson ranted, clearing his throat.

"Some may praise Y/N's work as heroic and brave; I disagree! If he had followed the rules like the rest of us, none of this would have happened. If he wants to be a hero, he has to go through the procedures like the rest of us! He isn't some special butterfly who gets to choose when and where he is a hero hiding behind a mask. And now that trick has been pulled away, more villains are trying their luck. When will this end? If you're listening, Y/N Parker, which I know you are, you foul-mouthed menace! Your actions have consequences, you hear me, mostly the good innocent people of Japan paying the damages with their own money. You may think what you are doing is right, but you're wrong! The sooner you realise that, the better! This is J Jonah Jamerson reporting on only the facts. Next is an interview with the infamous Wilson Fisk and his potential future plans for crime in Tokyo. More to come."

****

"I don't know how you can listen to that slanderous prick." Ashido pointed out as I paused the podcast on my phone. She leaned forward, resting her arms against my desk, and shook her head. "If only he knew the truth."

"I don't know; it's nice catching up with my biggest fan." I laugh off fast-forwarding through ads. "One day, Jonah will say something nice about me; I can feel it."

"I think you have more chance of Bakugo giving you a compliment than anything else." Kaminari chuckled.

Bakugo was clearly frustrated but chose not to speak up. Midoriya came in holding the next set of Marvel Comics, glossing over them. "Y/N? I didn't know you were returning to class so soon."

"I'm not the fan of self brooding in bed sort of person. Besides the Sports Festival is in a few days. I can't miss out on that now, can I?"

"I didn't think you were interested in participating?" Tokoyami questioned.

Turning around, I shrugged it off. "To be all honest, I'm not, such activities are pretty pointless all considering, but I have my reasons to join. Besides, it might be fun?"

"You're going to get crushed, side character," Bakugo whispered, glaring at me. "Without your gadgets, you're nothing."

"My gadgets?" I question, confused. "What does he mean by that?"

"Didn't you hear? The hero course isn't allowed to use any gadgets. It's to give the other classes an advantage over us."

I felt my heart drop in horror. "I can't use my webs? Shit..."

The door swung open as Aizawa stood wrapped in bandages. "Y/N Parker, a word."

Gulping, I was already expecting the worse as I stood up, leaving the room. "Yes, sir, if this is about coming back early, I ju-."

"I don't care about that. You're the better man for rising past your injuries; I wanted to first off congratulate you on your actions during the villain attack. I heard from thirteen you were one of the targets. You fought to protect others; you should be proud."

"Oh! Thank you, Aizawa? I didn't expect the praise."

"However." He snapped, making me gulp. Here we go. "You pushed yourself way too far than was needed. You put yourself in greater danger to play the hero; we will discuss these matters later. For now, you will be serving your punishment for the Doctor Connors matter."