After Story Part 4 - The Magical Mysterio Tour

The two henchmen were already tied up, defeated webbing scattered everywhere. Holding my hands up, I began panting the first fight over, but there were many more on the horizon. While fighting, I saw that villain Wolfgram snatch Ashido taking her to the tallest building on the island. If I was quick, I could save her; I have to. I can't lose her again.

"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the spider out. Out came the chaos and dried up all hope. So, the itsy bitsy spider wouldn't go up the spout again."

Ignoring his petty taunts, I fired a web, trying to shoot away, only for my body to glitch again, falling down; I crashed on the roof of the restaurant, everything feeling hopeless. More villains were appearing, the world was ending, and the longer I was here would mean my demise. I wanted to give up; I wanted just to lie here and let it go. 

"You have to keep going, just a little further."

"You've got the power; you're almost there, and people are counting on you."

"You have a gift, one to be used for the greater good. It's just a leap of faith."

With everything I had, I took the first step pulling myself up. I had to fight with everything just to tell my body no, no more giving up. If I get put down, get back up. Never give in, never surrender. Pulling forward, I fell from the roof smashing to the floor, my body jerking in pain. Holding onto the table, I stood up, and one of my web shooters wrecked. Tearing it off, I threw it aside. The first step is just to take one step!

With one step came another; this turned into a limp and then a run. Holding my right arm up, I fried a web propelling into the air; letting go, I spun around, firing another web from the same hand. Web slinging with one hand is hard, a real hassle, but never impossible.

Nothing is impossible. Flying further, I let out a victorious scream avoiding the barrage of attacks from my rouge gallery, making it to the destination. Crashing against the building, I began to climb, faster, faster, faster! I'll never lose; I'll never give up. Why?

Because I'm Spider-Man.

Making it to the top, I jumped back, firing a web at the wall. Pulled back, I came shooting back, kicking the wall down and rolling into the building. Crouched down, the villain turned, smirking at my appearance, holding Ashido up. "Not another step, hero, or she gets it."

"Let her go, Wolfgram; she has nothing to do with this."

Wolfgram looked to Ashido, amused, turning on me. "Neither do you, don't you see it; I-Island is falling, the heroes will lose, and your precious hero society will burn. Why don't you die with them? I can ensure no harm will come to this poor innocent girl."

"Leave someone who's in danger? Like that's ever going to happen! I won't let you get away with this." I snap, standing up.

"Get away with? Get away with it. Do you even know what I'm doing? I've already got what I want right here!" The wall was torn apart, metal bursting all around as Wolfgram took out a box with a gleeful look. "At long last, my ticket to the top."

Taking a step forward, my Spider-Sense went off as I stopped a stray warning shot missing me. Wolfgram pointed a gun at me, tutting. "What did I say?"

"What the hell is that?"

"This is but a prototype. But soon, it will bring me untold power and riches. This hero is a quirk enhancer, the first and only of its kind."

"A quirk enhancer... Just like what Doctor Connors was working on, something like that could destroy the world if in the wrong hands."

Wolfgram held out his hands, smirking. "Do you know what these are? The wrong hands. You're going to let me go, and maybe just maybe, I'll let your little girlfriend go."